This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I must have forgot to secure that section of line. I took that wheel off to fix a leak, so when I put it back together I guess I didnt secure it again. so the line rubbed on the tire, lost pressure. that corner aired out in a hurry
    Thats rough man. That's the problem with working on cars at 4am and also why bags arent for me. too much to go wrong. haha Same shit happened to my truck the night I took it home. I had to pull over every 30 mins to pinch the hole for about 5 mins while the tank filled up. not a good look

IG: @_olliee

Comment

nylon
      damn, maybe put a SS cover on them like brake lines?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• yea. i dunno what Im gonna do. It will probably run me about $500 to get everything i need. that includes new front spindles to run stock for the time being
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• and an hour of sleep in a "racing" seat, is not fun

Comment

yea. i dunno what Im gonna do. It will probably run me about $500 to get everything i need. that includes new front spindles to run stock for the time being
            ehhh that sucks, and I thought I had a bad car project weekend

Comment

yea. i dunno what Im gonna do. It will probably run me about $500 to get everything i need. that includes new front spindles to run stock for the time being
              I have springs you could put on your front struts to replace your bags for the time being to save some money. I have 5" 900lb springs lol but I could get the 550lb eibachs off the front of my gcs if you want, theyre 5 or 5.5". may work if you can rig up perches. you could always throw your stock struts into the new housing idk if thatd be a bad idea tho

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                I have springs you could put on your front struts to replace your bags for the time being to save some money. I have 5" 900lb springs lol but I could get the 550lb eibachs off the front of my gcs if you want, theyre 5 or 5.5". may work if you can rig up perches. you could always throw your stock struts into the new housing idk if thatd be a bad idea tho
                thanks I'll let you know. right now, im so discouraged and tired I cant even think about what I actually need to do. I probably will be buying a second car sooner than later though

Comment

thanks I'll let you know. right now, im so discouraged and tired I cant even think about what I actually need to do. I probably will be buying a second car sooner than later though
                  Buy K's car

Comment

• Morning RT.

Shitty news about your car Dave.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Damn sorry to hear Dave

Comment

• rt is sad

Comment

• shopping for a new car? yes?

Comment

• dave, did the bag actually rip? and where? ive fixed a shitty bag or two

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              dave, did the bag actually rip? and where? ive fixed a shitty bag or two
                              yea it did. its a sleeve, and it ripped kinda in the center. I havent taken a good look at it to see if it ripped both layers, or only the outside

more of a burn than a rip. smaller than a dime i think

Comment

• when you can shoot a pic to my phone dude, shit might be salvageable

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X