Dodge Dakota question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Dakota question

I have a 2000 dodge dakota quad cab and lowerd all the way down. I just have the stock wheels on it for now... they 15x7 with a +25 offset
    Call rotiform and asked about the nue wheels and they can make them for my truck
    I wanna run
    19x8s front
    19x9.5 rear
    Just what offset should I use need help
    I wanna be stanced out quad cab

Don't buy new wheels. There is literally a metric shit ton of wheels available that can fit your truck. Check craigslist and ebay. As for fitment it is quite hard for us to help, not many people slam dakotas, and not many people go from 15s to 19s. Best of luck, post up results.

Comment

Yeah well do man... dream truck those are the wheels I want... so I well do some reach and well keep you guys posted

Comment

Got pictures of it in it's current state? LOVE those trucks. Personally I would go with a 20, even they look small in the wheel wells.

Just to give you an idea of how much room you have in the front, I used to have 275/45-20 in the front on a 20x8.5" (not sure of offset, this was years ago) and it would rub at full lock on the inner fender. I think you could fit a wide as fuck wheel up front if you wanted to go that route.

Comment

Dont know how to do that on a phone brother

Comment

how much for the rims from them? pathfinder have the same bolt pattern, other than that there are Viper rims, and the other rims that the Dakota and Durango share.... there really arent a lot of smart or decent options for 6 x 4.5

i had a set of steelies widened but im going for a certain look....good luck dude

Comment

$4000+ but well spent

Comment

So i was thinking?
                I have 15x7 with +25 offset stock
                I wanting to run a wheel adapter to make it 5 lug
                To make it the way i want it
                They wheel adapter 1.75 thick
                The wheels i want i get get in 19x8.5 et35 or et 45
                So it would make those wheels et0 right

Comment

1" = 25mm