• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size should I run? (stretch)

I'm going to run
    19x10
    19x11

What size tires do you all think I should run? I was thinking a 245/35/19 on the rear... any help?
    What tire do you all prefer as-well? YES, there has been many threads about this, but what do you guys currently run? I have had luck with Dunlop Direzza's, also heard Achilles are good too.
    IG:BAKE
    Youtube.com/Bros

Tire size sounds about right. I swear by Falkens and occasionally Nankang.
    Flickr

Comment

Thanks man, what you think for up front?
      Youtube.com/Bros

Comment

225/35 should do it. You could always step up to 40 series tire walls of you want more rubber between the road and wheel just in case you hit a pothole; less of a chance you'll damage the wheels but I ran 35 series with no problems before.

Sent from The Armpit of America
        Flickr

Comment

Personally, I would do 225/35 or 235/35 front and 245/35 rear. I really liked the Federals SS-595s I had in 225/35 on a 19x9.5". They run big, but I still had plenty of stretch and although noisy, they wear really well and held the road wet and dry.

Comment

Originally posted by allieverwanted View Post
            Personally, I would do 225/35 or 235/35 front and 245/35 rear. I really liked the Federals SS-595s I had in 225/35 on a 19x9.5". They run big, but I still had plenty of stretch and although noisy, they wear really well and held the road wet and dry.
            yeah Im going to go with a 225/34 245/35 as I run 19x9.5 19x10.5 and I defiantly see some more room to stretch
            Youtube.com/Bros

Comment

Working...
            X