This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
    I can't put my finger on the model. 18" staggered works... any help is appreciated.

Pretty sure they are ewings, but my old set of 16s didn't have work stamped on the face like these, but the 17s I see online do.
    The ewings came in 18, check out the bottom of this document: http://www.flickr.com/photos/moto_cl...n/photostream/
    For Sale: Used Steering Wheels Nardi MOMO Italvolanti & More - UPDATED 06/28/2014
    Instagram: Derrickology

Comment

• Rezax's.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        Rezax's.
        Definitely Work Ewing I, Rezax have 10 sets of spokes which are staggered in size.
        For Sale: Used Steering Wheels Nardi MOMO Italvolanti & More - UPDATED 06/28/2014
        Instagram: Derrickology

Comment

• Hey guyz...

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
            Hey guyz...

From what I've come across in my quick research they're just called Enkei 3-spokes, although they don't much look like other Enkei 3's. I'm not sure if they're rare, old, or geographically available. Difficult wheel to decipher.

Comment

• Seller says that these are from BMW (I believe stud pattern is 5x120), width is not mentioned, I believe 8.5 to 9J. Any ideas of manufacturer and model ?

Asks only 140$ for whole set, sounds pretty delicious.

Comment

• ^^ Looks like some aplina wheels.. Friend of mine has a older bmw and has alpina wheels which look exactly like that, by memory centercaps are exactly the same ones...

Comment

• Are you sure about that ? I haven't heard of 1 piece mesh Alpina's at all, wide 16" wheels from them also.
                  Can't google anything above "alpina mesh" either. :/
                  Last edited by Fetka; 02-12-2013, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• They are Remotec/Aluline, not sure about the model name. Might be type S.

Comment

• Who knows what this is? Looks like Alleycat / Graku

It says "imola' on the front. 5.5x13. ET is unknown, anyone?

Comment

• Comment

• Exip Meshies?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadWabbit View Post
                            Exip Meshies?
                            I think it's not exip:

Comment

• Aloha from Hawaii!!

I've always been a fan of StanceWorks, and I'm finally building my own stanced daily. I want a set of wheels that hardly anyone runs here in the Islands, stand out a bit. There are a lot of slammed cars here, all running either diamond racing steelies or CCW's/reps...

Anyway, these wheels instantly caught my eye, and although it's not everyone's cup of tea, they look good to me! I've never come across them before and was wondering if anyone could help me out with this, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by 09rypitt View Post
                                Aloha from Hawaii!!
                                Work Schwert CS2
                                @angelicmisskitty

Comment

Working...
                                X