new to the forum now lets build! 08 mini clubmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the forum now lets build! 08 mini clubmen

i have an 08 mini coper clubman s i was going to leave it alone when i got it but well that just dose not work for me. AT ALLLLLL!!! so i bought a set of these bad boys
    and that lead to me discovering that i needed spacers and i wanted to put on wheel studs because i **** the wheel bolts so right now im waiting on one more thing to show up before i can start my install.
    if you cant fix it with a hammer you might have an electrical problem

so im waiting on wheel studs that are longer then the stock wheel bolts and naturally they are on back order

Comment

but, what wheels are you go for? I like that car colour

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

i realy like how bronze wheels look on my car so i was thinking these

or these

Comment

just got word from way motor works its going to be a few more weeks for my wheel studs

Comment

got my parts finally there is going to be a new slammed mini terrorizing the streets of oregon come saturday.

Comment

what wheels are you go for?

Comment

The stocks for now but someday i have a set of bronz colored 6 spoke wheels saved on wheel studio

Comment

the low is done pics in the daylight i promise still needs some tweaking on the ride hight but it looks good

Comment

before

and after

going to bring it down more right now its bout 5 in to the bottom of the rocker in front and 6 in to the rocker in the rear

Comment

nice bud, needs some new wheels.

Comment

broke at the moment so these will have to work for right now

Comment

So it's been awhile and some things have changed on the clubby take a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X