The tC is getting there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tC is getting there

well heres my 2007 super white scion tC. im in the process of slamming it.

Mods-

K&N typhoon intake
    xxr 527 17x8.25
    Cooper zeon zpt 215/40/17
    cheap DNA springs
    Megan header back exhaust
    stupid little interior stuff
    short shifter

in the next week or so ill be getting raceland coilover to go much much lower but here is how it sits now.... TOO MUCH WHEEL GAP

not bad man, needs better lighting, and i dont really care for the xxr 527 wheels, different wheels would definitely change the whole look on this thing!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

remove headlights and tail light tint. remove wing and bam a fresh car

Comment

Git rid of the black tails, ebay headlights aren't my favorite but they're not that bad, and maybe lose the roof rack and you'll have yourself a pretty damn nice lookin tc

Just my 2 cents

Comment

try again.

Comment

i am on the look for new headlights and tails they were both on the car when i bought it. sadly and there isnt a roof rack on my car just my sunroof was open in the pictures.

and i love the brutal honesty of this forum. *not sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by ktmsnake View Post
              i am on the look for new headlights and tails they were both on the car when i bought it. sadly and there isnt a roof rack on my car just my sunroof was open in the pictures.

and i love the brutal honesty of this forum. *not sarcasm
              Woops didn't realize that was the sunroof lol I only took a quick glance and my first thought was "roof rack"

Comment

Remove headlights, eyebrows, taillights, wing, wheels. Bam, stock car.
                Or, keep as is, slam it, and have something that stands out from all the stock cars with coilovers that seem to be what this scene has become.
                1973 Super Beetle-- Blue Zombie, 1988 635csi, 1962 Volksrod-- Little Bug

Comment

Get rid of the stickers, de tint and red out the tails, lower, and new wheels.

Those tails could be cool IMO, and I don't mind the headlights. Never really liked the tc, most people who own them are douche bags.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                  @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
                  X