Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redrill/Fill And Redrill Question

Hello,

Quick question for anyone who would know. Do you think it would be possible to redrill these to 4x100? They are 5x120 currently:

Y not get some PCD adaptors. I've got 15x7(4x114.3) appliance mag rims and there going on a Daihatsu sirion 4trak(4x100).
    I'm getting mine from ebay when I get paid next.

Comment

Originally posted by MoCounselor View Post
      Hello,

Quick question for anyone who would know. Do you think it would be possible to redrill these to 4x100? They are 5x120 currently:
      Yes.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Would have to be a fill and drill for sure.. 5x120 to 4x100 without a fill is a disaster

Comment

Originally posted by Ace3001 View Post
          Y not get some PCD adaptors. I've got 15x7(4x114.3) appliance mag rims and there going on a Daihatsu sirion 4trak(4x100).
          I'm getting mine from ebay when I get paid next.
          The big problem with adapters is that these are already +20mm offset, and my stock specs are +45mm ('93 Miata.) Running a minimum 20mm adapter, would put them at a 0 offset. As it's a track/autocross car, this is not something I want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by staystetti View Post
            Would have to be a fill and drill for sure.. 5x120 to 4x100 without a fill is a disaster

Thanks for the input. Anyone you'd recommend for a fill and redrill?

Comment

Originally posted by MoCounselor View Post
              Thanks for the input. Anyone you'd recommend for a fill and redrill?
              The Official Wheel Build Almanac

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
                Thanks for the link man. I actually just ended up picking these up today. They are actually 15x7 +30 off of an e30 M3. The kicker is, the guy GAVE them to me because he just wanted them out of his shop. So, I'll definitely be in the market for a fill and redrill in the coming months to run these after the winter on my Miata.

Thanks again,

-Ben

Comment

Yep, the miata is 4x100.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X