Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah ^^ I came and had a look at your car but didn't know what you looked like either ahah

Loved that pt cruiser with half a ton of neons

Comment

• I was parked next to you, but again, didn't know what you looked like.

Back to Uni now, so tired. Somehow ended up on the M6 going home when we were meant to be on the M1 for over 100 miles?! Added like 35 minutes to journey. Plus side, averaged 37.1mpg over 283 miles.

Comment

• Yer i noticed you drive in, Went to the toilet, came back out and just saw you parked next to me and noone round the car,
        Also i got no pictures which was a shame, Got to dark and i dont have a tripod

And i love Neons!!

Comment

• I thought It was a good meet, it was good to catch up with you lot. It was just a shame I had to drive the townhouse instead of the integra.

I dont know what I liked more, the comments about our massive stickers or people wondering what my car even is.

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Lectures over for the day, now to attempt to sort out ordering text books. I dislike the thought of spending £100+ on books. We have computers now.

Comment

• Well that was shit day at work, People leaving there shit in my Freezer when they have their own, Grinds my Gears, and then the new Manager thinging hes all that when acctually hes a **** and nobody likes him, Stuck up his own ass!!

Anyway i thought it was funny at the meet when i heard someone moaning that my car was in the car park and theres was better and should be in it,

Need the sticker made for my rear arch,

"There is no arch gap, Its just an Optical illusion"

Comment

• Active members took the priority

Comment

Also i know what you look like now, Facebook is brilliant

Comment

• Managed to find the like 2 pictures that are of me not my car on there haha?

Was there with the missus last night, grey hoody (too late now I know)

Comment

• Ohhhh you were that guy in the grey hoodie .....
                      If it helps, I was wearing a black newera hat with rainbow coloured logo.

Comment

• Why no photos homos..
                        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Cos everyone is too cool now for forums to post their photos, errrrryone just has their own blogs now.

Comment

• I don't need a blog to be cool , i'll fire up light room and zip some quick photos.

I didn't really know who anyone was last night , but spoke to loads of people ..

Comment

• Or didn't take any as it got to dark

Comment

• your point? dark = awesomesause photos.
                                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                                X