• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need air in my life
    DSDone

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      well look who it is? Hey stranger... hit me up when your free so we can catch up
      oh hey buddy!
      I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Ordered the rest of my parts from BagRiders this morning.

Everything will arrive this coming Tuesday and installed over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO@OpenRoad View Post
          Hey man, It SteveO with the Jetta Wagen. I had a blast @ the Liberty BBQ on Sunday, it was great meeting everyone
          Hey bro wassup?? again i gotta say i love the wagen
          Thanks again for coming out

Comment

Originally posted by Mattphi View Post
            Ordered the rest of my parts from BagRiders this morning.

Everything will arrive this coming Tuesday and installed over the weekend.
            just for future reference, feel free to give me a ring. I offer everything that bag riders does and even stuff that they don't offer.
            I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

i wanna go air ride on my MK2 haha for my everyday car!

Comment

how i usually drive mine when the gaurds on. slightly higher with it off.

havent had any problems with mine as a daily.

Comment

Rollin' on GAS air for 2 years now on my polo..
                  I drive it every day and no real problems...
                  just in winter...sometimes in the morning...when my car isn't in the garage...have to wait for half an hour to get all the stuff defrozen but for the rest...works fine...never lets me down

Comment

All day erryday. As does my ladybabe with her MK4

Comment

I ride Juiced daily...

just sayinn.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Since this started out as a noob question post, I'd like to add some more new noob questions. Leave sarcastic answers behind please, just looking for useful information.

If you are set up in a way that bottoms out your bag before your shock...can you easily damage a bag in some way by running too low of pressure / no pressure over bumps by bottoming out a bag? If so, are there specific parts that will likely be damaged first?

On air, when braking, accelerating, or turning, will you typically notice significantly more pitching/rolling than stock while at low pressure, or roughly the same? Does it more greatly depend on the pressure, or on the damping of your shocks? (based on experiences of those who drive on air daily, not just weekend cruising)
                        Last edited by KeifR; 11-18-2010, 10:03 AM.
                        Black 2002 BMW E66 / 745Li
                        - KW v3's, blue angel eyes, 8000K low beams, eating tires like mad

Alpine white 1997 BMW E38 / 740iL
                        - Eibach springs, E65/E66 18's

White 1994 GMC Suburban / weekend tank / drunkard battlewagon / friend-mover

Comment

Originally posted by KeifR View Post

If you are set up in a way that bottoms out your bag before your shock...can you easily damage a bag in some way by running too low of pressure / no pressure over bumps by bottoming out a bag? If so, are there specific parts that will likely be damaged first?
                          Most bags have a minimum pressure requirement. If run lower than this pressure, the way the bag collapses can cause it to rub itself and eventually rub through the bag. You need proper pressure to ensure that it doesn't collapse on itself and rub.

Originally posted by KeifR View Post
                          On air, when braking, accelerating, or turning, will you typically notice significantly more pitching/rolling than stock while at low pressure, or roughly the same? Does it more greatly depend on the pressure, or on the damping of your shocks? (based on experiences of those who drive on air daily, not just weekend cruising)
                          That will depend on your pressures. Running too low of a pressure is the same as running spring rates that are too soft. It will lead to a softer suspension that has a tendency to roll.

It also depends on your valve setup. If you run both front bags on the same valve, you'll get additional roll because the air can transfer between the bags with load. For handling you want each corner to be on its own two valves to avoid transferring air.

Comment

Thank you very much!
                            Black 2002 BMW E66 / 745Li
                            - KW v3's, blue angel eyes, 8000K low beams, eating tires like mad

Alpine white 1997 BMW E38 / 740iL
                            - Eibach springs, E65/E66 18's

White 1994 GMC Suburban / weekend tank / drunkard battlewagon / friend-mover

Comment

Just wondering who rides bags in the winter (real winter with snow, not Florida/So Cal winter), and what challenges they face other than water from the compressor/lines freezing etc. Any issues with salt?

Comment

UAS bags 100+ miles 5 days a week no issues. blew a bag once but it was my fault for running the wrong offsets

Comment

Working...
                                X