Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The budget Lupo build

Soo yeah here we go, my first go at a build thread so dont judge me

So the car thats going to dominate this thread is my 2002 VW Lupo 1.4 16v SE!

Bought the car in December 2016, replacing my clapped out 2004 Seat Ibiza i finally had the chance to start a really cool car. When i bought it from my friend for the low low price of £500, it was fairly unloved, hadn't been ran properly for a year or so, and when it was driven, it was driven hard. She had 113k on the clock, fresh MOT and was ready to go! Yes, i guess it was a bought not built car as it was on coils, rattle canned primer, flat floo with built in sub, and (badly) wrapped dash and a full decat straight through exhaust with 3" upsweep tip, but the idea was to completely change the car from the ground up! Anyway, 4 months later here we are in March and i sadly haven't done all that i wanted just yet due to being unemployed since january i hadn't had the funds to carry on. But now with a fairly decent paying job im back on form! In the time prior to getting this new job i have changed a few things, Nardi 300mm steering wheel, painting the bodylines around the bottom of the car which created a two tone effect (only Lupo i have seen done like this), lowered it more and painted the headlining black. I did have some perfect fitting wheels which were Stuttgart ST7's, 8j et25 is bang on perfect for a Lupo and all they needed really was smaller tyres to stop the rub, but now i have sold them to make way for a new set in the next few months after saving Plan is to repaint the car in a new colour, smooth the front bumper, get a chassis notch to allow me to go down another 2.5" on the front, corsa B rear shocks and an engine raise😋
    Last edited by alexmacaa; 03-23-2017, 05:06 PM.
Working...
X