Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKV AirLift XL Struts and AutoPilot V2 Management

Updated and prices lowered!

Alright guys I really need to sell this stuff! Long story short I got all this used about 2 months ago and told it had about 500 miles so it's all basically new. But I need to sell now and use the money for other stuff.

Autopilot V2 setup for 1/4" line and comes with Viair 444c compressor and black tank. I plugged in the controller to see if it worked seeing as it had a mark on the screen and the screen lights up but is actually cracked and you can't see. It will still control pressures and stuff but you just can't see. So you'll have to get the screen fixed or a new one. Besides that everything else has been used but looks to be in great shape but I haven't tested anything besides the controller. You'll need airline, maybe some plugs and fittings for the tank and maybe extend some power wires depending on your car. How about SOLD

The front struts I was told are for MKV etc and they look to be. They're Airlift SlamSeries XL with leader lines and ptc fittings. I'll post pictures of the part numbers so you can verify if you want though. Great shape besides a tiny rub mark on one bag and some paint scuffs. Looking for $450 OBO

Send me offers on stuff and I'll see what I can do. I'm trying to be as straight up as possible about this so I can have a smooth happy transaction :tu: but as normal everthing sold as-is, in pictures and no warranty

If you want to text my number is 727-484-8813 and my name's Mike

Last edited by E30R53; 07-10-2014, 10:13 PM.

Bump for new prices and updated ad

Comment

V2 sold!

Someone take these struts off my hands now

Comment

Working...
      X