Widened steelies Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post

These kinda look like dodge ram steelies... not entirely sure though.
    Jetta Steelies widened.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by trickydik_1 View Post
        for real..........dont give a fack how heavy they are. I'm going for the look
        anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
          ^^or an 8-lug...
          with a different bolt pattern on every other lug

also dodge ram steelies wouldnt have a convex face, those are obviously off a fwd car

Comment

• I fucking love steelies. this whole thread is visual candy.
            I can honestly say i like the mexican look on some cars, that are done aggressively enough. I think taking these sort of cues from rods and migrating them to other cars is really interesting.

It can end up looking terrible sometimes but at least that's more fun to look at than something boring like this:

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
              Is the owner here at SW?
              - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
              - '10 TT RS
              - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• more pix of the steelies everyone is in love with
                Most of the cars on the street right now are on stock wheels, or steelies due to the weather. A few brave (and fortunate) people rock a second set of aftermarket wheels but for must of us it's basic, narrow, black steelies. Steelies covered in snow and salt in the winter don't look good, in fact they look like crap, but painted, polished and widened in a valley with now snow and look pretty damn good as the following Scion Illustrates.
                Last edited by jared1988; 12-11-2010, 05:08 PM.
                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Just received my standard steelies today so these will be going off to get banded/widened in the new year. Only one place in the UK that does it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent00J View Post
                    Not mine. Just had these pics sitting on my comp...

dude i miss my mkii supra the offset on thoes are so hard to find at least in a aftermarket wheel i dont know about steelies

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by slampiece View Post
                        thanks

Wow, two of my fave cars WOULD know each other and hang out... I need to more car nuts here in Ottawa.

Originally posted by BLACKOUT View Post
                        My old acr. I miss this car. with kw's and these 15x8 diamonds it cornered like a mofo.
                        ACR? You can dress up any horse-faced bitch, but unfortunately she's still a fuckin dodge neon...

Comment

• Some new pictures

sigpic

Comment

• 16x8 +25 16x9 +10 widened Beetle steelies

Comment

• few sets Ive had.

Comment

• Some widened steelies from Finland i thought i'd share.

Comment

Working...
                                X