This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Hookers are better... Happy endings and shit.
    That settles that, private_numero, Hookers it is!

Comment

hahahahaha Moh's planning a car bomb, just letting our boys know so they can get out in time.
      ill hide behind my real wheels because they will hold up to the blast.

Got asked not to wear my "fake splits can f##k off" tshirt to tafe today... not sure if it was because of the language or just because its offensive to people with no tastes...
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        ill hide behind my real wheels because they will hold up to the blast.

Got asked not to wear my "fake splits can f##k off" tshirt to tafe today... not sure if it was because of the language or just because its offensive to people with no tastes...
        Should have told them its your religion and you find it offensive they would even ask that...

Then pull out a BBS catalogue and preach to them.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Should have told them its your religion and you find it offensive they would even ask that...

Then pull out a BBS catalogue and preach to them.

Awesome!

Comment

• STANCE
            You're doing it wrong.

Comment

• I was too slow off the mark for any come back
              wonder how my "I heart VAG in HD" tee will go then...
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• do it and find out...

Comment

• if all else fails, come and see me about a FSCK EVERY CSNT tee.

Comment

• Im on the train this afternoon just getting my lurk on as usual. Over hear a conversation between some Boxhill High kids. Some young nerdy kid is paying out on a chick who reckons she would play "world war PC game" for a whole year so she can tounge (yess tounge) some kid called Alex.

Clearly Alex needs to get his act together, he could be getting BJ's if he plays his cards right. Kids these days...
                    Last edited by Water Boy; 02-15-2012, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Hahahaha woody... I swear you are the milf hunter... Should get your school on with those kiddies.

Comment

• A man above all men...

"He went to Steak n Shake with his wife every year for valentine's day since before he was married. This is his first year without a valentine."

Last edited by HoZy; 02-15-2012, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• bogan pride fuckers!

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                            A man above all men...
                            i probly sound like a gay cunt saying this but owell

awwww.

id ask if i could sit with him and buy him dinner

cos im a good bloke like that

Comment

• those 16x16 drag wheels would make a good table.

Comment

• Reece, pub it. I'll break my no alcohol policy for you <3

Comment

Working...
                                X