exclusive section blocked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exclusive section blocked?

I'm logged in but for some reason the section isn't showing?
    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

yeah my 6 page thread seems to no longer be there either. i hope they didnt remove that entire set of threads?
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

is the section still there for you though?
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

nope entire section seems to be gone. and i sent a message to the admin, no response as of yet
        sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

SAABaru.
          IvyLeagueEast

Comment

yeah i agree with you brian. thats like a year of posting up pics and descriptions of the work. hopefully there is some archive we can at least steal the info off of, so we can repost it in the builds section or something....
            sigpic

Comment

I had only posted my thread recently but that sad face was moreso for yours. I followed that thread since you first posted it. It was a nice place to track your progress.
              SAABaru.
              IvyLeagueEast

Comment

yeah thanks man. Im hoping they archived it so i can restart in the "builds" section. Otherwise im just going to have to start a new thread from scratch, which i really hope is not the case. if it needs to be done though, it shall be done

I emailed the admin twice now, and no response still.
                sigpic

Comment

from what i remember, there was a ton of people spamming it with terrible cars/terrible suggestions, some were just plain stupid, and it was starting to get a lot of flaming... that might be a reason why they took it out...
                  1999 Slammed W202 - RIP
                  1962 Ford Ranchero - Olivia (Current Project)

if i wanted to be unoriginal, i'd own a BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by fromthelbc View Post
                    from what i remember, there was a ton of people spamming it with terrible cars/terrible suggestions, some were just plain stupid, and it was starting to get a lot of flaming... that might be a reason why they took it out...
                    I'm not sure how difficult it would be but if there was a button for build and showroom threads that users can push to sort of vote and after a certin number of individual users have pressed/voted on a build or show thread it gets moved to the exclusive section

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

We decided that the Exclusive forum wasn't needed. If you want to start a build thread, it can go in the builds section. For a car that's completed or you just want to show off, it can go in the showroom. The exclusive section was a good idea at first, but never really got used for it's intended purpose. most threads that were in there were just duplicates of another thread in a different area. Sorry nobody had gotten in here sooner. A lot of the site admin are always running around nonstop doing event coverage and don't get on here as often as we'd like, especially once the USA show season gets into full swing like it is now
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                      X