My 2006 Audi A6 4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2006 Audi A6 4.2

I have been lurking around here and there in this forum for a little while now, finally had the car in a picture worthy state to post up some pictures. My name is Jordan, I used to have a B5.5 Passat (http://www.passatworld.com/forums/50...aretta-ga.html which I unfortunately lost in an electrical fire: http://www.passatworld.com/forums/76...st-pieces.html), then an allroad when I was up at school in Michigan with not much done to it, then moved to NYC and was without a car for a while, but missed the game to much. So last june I picked up this car, a 2006 Audi A6 4.2 S-Line, Black on Black, I bought in Chicago, drove it down to GA (where I am from originally and where the car stays most of the time) where it sat for a while as I was figuring everything else out. Suspension was installed back in December, and then a few months were spent on the stereo (still needs some work, so no pictures of that yet), then the wheels were just mounted up last Thursday in time for a road trip down to Daytona for a show and the beach shoots below were a bonus..anyway enough rambling here is the info...current mods are:

Suspension
    - Airlift Slam Series Struts (Front and Rear)

Management
    - Accuair E-Level w/ Rocker Switch
    - (2) Viar 444c Compressors
    - (2) 3 Gallon Tanks

Wheels/Tires
    - 20 x 9.5 et35 Carlsson 2/6
    - 235/30/20 Hankook V12

Engine
    - Custom Exhaust w/ 4'' Double Walled Angle Cut tips

Exterior
    - OEM S6 Black Optik Trim Front Grill
    - OEM Filler Plate custom painted by OEMPLUS Brilliant Black
    - Debaged A6 and 4.2 Logos (Audi rings coming off the back next)

Interior
    - Black Suede Wrapped Headliner and Pillars
    - OEM S6 Black Overhead Lighting Consoles (Front and Rear)

Stereo
    Arc Audio PS8 Processor
    Arc Audio KS1000.1 (2 - one for each sub)
    Arc Audio KS300.4 (2 - one bridged on midbass, other for midrange and tweet)
    Arc Audio ARC15 (2 - Subwoofers)
    Hybrid Audio L1R2 (tweeters)
    Hybrid Audio L3SE (midrange)
    Hybrid Audio L6v2 (midbass)

I think that is it for now...all the management is hidden in the spare tire well, will get pictures of the trunk stereo and management once it get's cleaned up a little.

I was down in Daytona this weekend for a show (Spring Break Nationals) and went out on the beach and had a buddy snap some photos, so here they are:

Comments and criticism are always welcome

-Jordan
    Last edited by rollininstyle2004; 03-05-2013, 02:31 PM.

Reallyreallyreally clean car! Love the location for the shoot too.

Only feedback I have is getting the sand off the tyres before taking pictures next time

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

About 99% sure I talked to you at spring break nationals this past weekend. Car looks amazing in person. Everything is put together beautifully.
      03 S2000 - Lows Achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
        Reallyreallyreally clean car! Love the location for the shoot too.

Only feedback I have is getting the sand off the tyres before taking pictures next time
        ya i agree with the tires as well, this car is amazing man! keep up the good, work and nice shots

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by iShift@9 View Post
          About 99% sure I talked to you at spring break nationals this past weekend. Car looks amazing in person. Everything is put together beautifully.
          Thanks! I was around the car most of the 2 days, I was moving between dealing with the cold outside hanging with the SQ guys out there, and the insanely loud inside from that candy red excursion parked behind me doing bass demos every 90 seconds, a couple buddies who had a hand in helping build it were floating around the car too, so it may have been either of them as well.

As far as the sand on the tires, problem was it DID have tire shine on it from the show, so when i went on the beach it all stuck even more to the tires. Tried to wipe it off, but alas in the below 40 degree weather and the fact that we kept moving the car to new positions, I just let it be. Proves the car was actually on the beach though

Comment

Originally posted by rollininstyle2004 View Post
            As far as the sand on the tires, problem was it DID have tire shine on it from the show, so when i went on the beach it all stuck even more to the tires. Tried to wipe it off, but alas in the below 40 degree weather and the fact that we kept moving the car to new positions, I just let it be. Proves the car was actually on the beach though
            Makes sense! Gorgeous car either way

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Jesus! Yes! Win!!!
              Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

Looks a really nice combo with them rims on that location looks nice to
                Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

usually not a huge audi fan but i love this

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Clean and simple, how most cars should be.

It looks awesome, great car!

Comment

Love A6's, awesome

Comment

Looks great man.

I'd love to own a big bodied car like that.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I love this sososososo much.

Comment

Working...
                              X