MK 1 Audi TT - My New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK 1 Audi TT - My New Toy

Traded my MK4 Jetta for a TT in January (2013). Came with a busted front end, blown out suspension and a wiring mess that can only be described as spaghetti thrown into a tornado.

The previous owner BEFORE the previous owner was into some interesting shit...neons EVERYWHERE, LEDs in the air vents, various eBay bits, etc etc...

However...I've been slowly but steadily been rebuilding her up to par.

Untitled by Lou Varone, on Flickr

This was one of the neon tubes mounted behind the grill. With tape...on a wooden board:

Toggle switches hooked up to the stereo and air vent LED lights:

Remote start...yay:

1/2 a front end:

and, how she sits now:

U61A3459 by Lou Varone, on Flickr

U61A3453 by Lou Varone, on Flickr

U61A3451 by Lou Varone, on Flickr

I'll probably go a bit lower...but, there's a few issues to work out still. The exhaust is rubbing on something at this height...so, that needs to be sorted. However, it's a blast to drive and I think I'm making pretty good progress.

awesome

Comment

Looks awesome!..I'm a fan. Your plate..I like it, lol. It's up there with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by FS FTW View Post
        Looks awesome!..I'm a fan. Your plate..I like it, lol. It's up there with mine.
        what's yours? and, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Raek View Post
          what's yours? and, thanks!
          I'll have to post as an attachment..stupid work filters block everything else, but..
          Attached Files

Comment

Hahaha...nice. Any complaints yet? I'm waiting for the day I get the call that they're revoked

Comment

Originally posted by Raek View Post
              Hahaha...nice. Any complaints yet? I'm waiting for the day I get the call that they're revoked
              None that I know of, lol. I've had it for over a year now..and I'm actually running a Euro plate now as my daily tag, so I'll probably get more attention, haha. Actually got a compliment on it from the cop that pulled me for the first time after getting it.

Comment

this is nice
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                X