This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    haha true. you have no other way to stop.

yeah i see it. Its just usually infront of the front pillars there.

word ill be there in 36 hours.
    well you got your foot and the rear tire but I aint wearing out these good tires

Yea I know. I didnt even see it till you mentioned it ha.

fuuck that lol. And then driving all the way back up to drift in rain...pshh
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      well you got your foot and the rear tire but I aint wearing out these good tires

Yea I know. I didnt even see it till you mentioned it ha.

fuuck that lol. And then driving all the way back up to drift in rain...pshh
      haha yeah fuck that ishhh. well ive already worn this tire out. I need to order a new one.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Hi.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lmao damn. These tires have lasted me about 2 years. about 90% tread left still and I always drift it at my school lol. They have that slippery type concrete under the bleachers and I haul ass and drift around the corner, there's a shit load of tire marks there

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

lmao damn. These tires have lasted me about 2 years. about 90% tread left still and I always drift it at my school lol. They have that slippery type concrete under the bleachers and I haul ass and drift around the corner, there's a shit load of tire marks there
            wait wait... car tires or bike tires? haha

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Hi.
              o...its this guy

Drama you are like god

Comment

wait wait... car tires or bike tires? haha
                bike tires

Drama you are like god

Comment

bike tires
                  lullzzzz you drift your bike at school? wtf hahaha

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

lullzzzz you drift your bike at school? wtf hahaha
                    bhahahaha yea shits fun. I'll record myself doing it tomorrow since Im doing a BMX photoshoot with my friend.

Drama you are like god

Comment

bhahahaha yea shits fun. I'll record myself doing it tomorrow since Im doing a BMX photoshoot with my friend.
                      worddd. I need to make a video like this...

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• thats a dope video. DO IT!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• buy the aero off him

Drama you are like god

Comment

dude i was going to buy that if i didn't get my current s13. Always wish i would have.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• you should have. You probably could have saved a lot of money and even bought it for 10 grand too

Drama you are like god

Comment

you should have. You probably could have saved a lot of money and even bought it for 10 grand too
                                yep. he was selling it for 10k. It looks hella beat since i last saw it though. the interior was wayyy nicer the skirt wasn't cracked or the rear bumper. I was just opposed to buying a 1jz swapped car.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X