e36 non m coilover possible issue??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e36 non m coilover possible issue??

Since I've purchased my car back in march I've always had this annoying issue where the drivers side doesn't go as low as the passenger side. I thought it was just the parking spot but then i was on even ground and noticed it from the back that the passenger side was lower than the drivers side.
    Someone said e36's have a natural slop but I have seen a few of the local e36s and the fronts of they're cars sit low and even. Which brings me to the other issue I have. No matter how low I drop the front it always has a gap. I removed both fronts yesterday and evenly matched them as best as I could and the drivers side is still exhibiting this gap.
    Are my shitty maxspeed coilovers that came with the car causing this or do I just suck at getting my car low?
    PFA*

Your coilovers are likely not the problem. E36 had a variance of tolerance at the factory of 10% from what I have heard, and seeing so many as i do...I believe it.

Also, people jack up these cars carelessly, and it is easy to twist these cars. That combo sometime causes a really out of spec e36.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

it is easy to twist these cars. That combo sometime causes a really out of spec e36.
      Last edited by hacopeo; 05-24-2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X