Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome work dude! I love the front mudflaps being squashed down haha

Comment

• Looks awesome ! Any plans for different wheels and/or some poke? Or just the sunk classic look for now?
      BMW E34 V8 - Daily
      Merc 190E - Sold
      BMW 635CSi - Project
      Mercedes 190e Build Thread
      Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

• Thanks guys! It's taken me long enough toget to this point, it's nice hearing some good feedback.

As for wheels, I'd like to try something else out but it's got an oddball bolt pattern and if I used adapters or spacers for some poke it'll go low enough to crush the fender even if I pulled and rolled them. I like the tucked look anyway.

For these wheels ill be getting them blasted and powder coated the same color as the air tank. I just couldn't afford it the first time around a couple years ago when I first sprayed them. Things are MUCH deferent now.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

• Polished the intake today because I was bored. Probably wont keep this engine for long but may as well make it look a little better.

I also picked up one of these...I'm seriously thinking about doing a quick rebuild with a cam and some head porting just to get me by till I decide on a real power plant. It'll also give me a chance to clean everything up and polish the block to match the intake.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

• man im loving this! jealous i must say. i have a 1980 300td benz wagon. just bought and now looking for bags [=

Comment

• The old girl needed some sunshine today, haven't ran her in a few months either so I thought I'd let her breath a little. Man I can not wait for endless summer nights filled with cruising and hanging out at the local meets with something worth bringing. Although it isnt finished, I can not even begin to describe the feeling of accomplishment to anyone who hasn't spent the greater portion of their past few years building whatever goes on in their head. If you haven't spent the time to build your own car the way you envisioned - do it. If you do it right, do it reasonably cheap you'll have no reason to regret it. I think I'm still less than $2500 into it. You can hardly get a set of wheels and tires for that much. Get out there and build something.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

• Also hub caps or no caps? I'm also considering white walls if someone could photoshop some that'd be great.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

• Get out there and build something. I love it, actually getting my mind working some more now!
                  From a fellow Volvo owner

Comment

• Sweet volvo man. Before picking up my current project I was definitely considering an old 240 wagon. I love the wood floor.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

• pic #2

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• I am such a sucker for big, low wagons. This is too cool.

Comment

• I love this.
                          I like it with the hubcaps.
                          Maybe paint the wheels a different color?
                          Anyways, keep up the good work man you're doing a great job.

Comment

• holy crap, this build is amazing man! i love it, everything about this car is awesome!!

sub'd for sure!!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• yessss... so classy!
                              Lucas
                              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                              Originally posted by LCG
                              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Down size tires, white wall, youll win at life :P LOVE the work you put into this!
                                Originally posted by JC.
                                'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Working...
                                X