Amazing!
    Thank you!

Originally posted by The Simps View Post
    So nailed it!
    Appreciate it!

Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
    thanks some thick booty

-

And I've got some radinox goodness coming too...
    '18 BMW F80 M3 San Marino blue / Amaro brown
    instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• with this Hartge will look better than with Futuras..very nice.

Radinox is way to go...no problem with rubbing and polishing

Comment

• You're onto a winner with those Hartge, as much as I love the OZ, and yes they are cool but the cars cooler than the wheels, colour looks a bit flat against the San Marino but seeing the silver centres and radinox dishes those wheels are killer, massive step forward. Still my favourite F80 regardless.
        My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

• Originally posted by CaleCro View Post
          with this Hartge will look better than with Futuras..very nice.

Radinox is way to go...no problem with rubbing and polishing
          Thank you! First time buying radinox and the sparkle is just amazing!

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
          You're onto a winner with those Hartge, as much as I love the OZ, and yes they are cool but the cars cooler than the wheels, colour looks a bit flat against the San Marino but seeing the silver centres and radinox dishes those wheels are killer, massive step forward. Still my favourite F80 regardless.
          Thank you! Keeping both sets either way so it is easy to change the look.

-

Installed tires today. 255/35 Michelin PSS (original size). The front wheels are 9" et12 and has a 10mm spacer due to the brake caliper. Rear is fitted with 15mm spacer to compensate for 0.5" bigger lip - which is the plan.

Unfortunately the tires are way too wide to air out. So I need to order narrower front tires or change tire brand. And maybe buy new barrels to make them 9,5". Really liked the Hankooks on my E46 M3, but this one has a lot more power... I must admit i like the look tho.

instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• I don't want to sound bad or something, but the car looks better with the Hartge wheels. Its insanely clean and aggressive at the same time. Amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalin View Post
              I don't want to sound bad or something, but the car looks better with the Hartge wheels. Its insanely clean and aggressive at the same time. Amazing!
              I really really like the Hartges too. But the Futura is the holy grail for me, which makes it a tough decision. I'm keeping both sets so I guess I will just swap wheels when I want to.
              instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• Futura's! That profile shot oh my..

Comment

• what size are those? 18"?

i like both wheels, but i doo think the silver of the hartage wheels pops more with that blue. either way you cant go wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Hayce View Post
                    Futura's! That profile shot oh my..
                    I love the F80 in profile

Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
                    what size are those? 18"?

i like both wheels, but i doo think the silver of the hartage wheels pops more with that blue. either way you cant go wrong
                    19". That's why they are so rare.

True, but in real life the Futuras pop more. The grey metallic is really nice.
                    instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• I honestly think you played the Hartge's down by not slicking up the tyres, get those bad boys glazed up and let us see them
                      My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
                        I honestly think you played the Hartge's down by not slicking up the tyres, get those bad boys glazed up and let us see them
                        This was just a test fit to see how they look. I need narrower tires to make them work, and also I need to order parts to finish the rear wheels.
                        instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• Smashed it mate!

im gonna go against what most are saying and say i love the futuras more than the hartge's, despite both being cult wheels.

Perhaps some polished lips on the futura's at some point to throw some contrast against the san marino bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by bev0 View Post
                            Smashed it mate!

im gonna go against what most are saying and say i love the futuras more than the hartge's, despite both being cult wheels.

Perhaps some polished lips on the futura's at some point to throw some contrast against the san marino bro?
                            Thank you! Futuras will stay for a while.

Polished lips would be nice, but that's not the look I'm going with on these.
                            instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• Haven't updated in a while. Have detailed the whole car and finally finished the Hartge's. My goal was to have as little stretch as possible and still be able to tuck. Which I think I couldn't have gotten any better.

DSC_0098 by Frode, on Flickr
                              DSC_0084 by Frode, on Flickr
                              DSC_0088 by Frode, on Flickr
                              DSC_0063 by Frode, on Flickr
                              Last edited by Frode D; 06-04-2018, 04:06 PM.
                              instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• That is pure sexiness right there... absolute stunning!! You have a new fan over in Cape Town, South Africa!!

Gotta admit, I am a JDM kinda guy, but I can appreciate a good build... keep up the great work Bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X