X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick... hows the whip? must have been a great drive!!
    cars and stuff

Comment

• awesome drive

Comment

• good to know ur back and made it all in one piece! haha yo.... you gotta play car town for cereal hahaha kielan got me hooked
        cars and stuff

Comment

• No

Comment

• oh come on dont be such a debbie downer
            cars and stuff

Comment

• DO IT.

And holy spit I just packed up my entire life. To leave for school tomorrow. SO pumped.

Any suggestions as to what I should keep my camera gear in so it doesn't get stolen?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                DO IT.

And holy spit I just packed up my entire life. To leave for school tomorrow. SO pumped.

Any suggestions as to what I should keep my camera gear in so it doesn't get stolen?
                its a canon... nobody will want to steal it anyways...
                cars and stuff

Comment

• get a safe, and tell no one about it

with that being said, Have a fuckin blast, funnest part of life for sure, I move into my apartment the 1st (so you'll start seeing me more after that Josh) I am so pumped to go back

Comment

• I was thinking about getting a safe. I don't really know what other course of action to take.

And thank you Andrew I sure hell I will be sure to make the best of my time there, and still do what I am there for, (as if I haven't heard that enough). I can't fucking wait though. Honestly I don't think I have ever been this excited about anything ever.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you should be excited, I'm mega pumped to go back to school because one of my best friends from home just graduated high school and is going to the same college as me, going to show him the ropes haha

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        I move into my apartment the 1st (so you'll start seeing me more after that Josh) I am so pumped to go back
                        yessssss where abouts is ur apartment?
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• yo kielan you still trying to keep that accord? i won the chevy so i can lose more for you if need be
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• east prov, on armstrong ave

Comment

• oh hey Duwerk, you go to Brown by chance?
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                                yo kielan you still trying to keep that accord? i won the chevy so i can lose more for you if need be
                                Yeah I need to keep this accord so please, keep throwing races. I will let you guys know when I finally get it.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X