project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Like I said before, props to doing your own thing I guess..just try to stay on the safe side. I mean, all the ****/talking shit isn't very justified and saying all that stuff about him or his car does nothing.
    I loved you in Mission Impossible.

Comment

• Anti-Rice and SupraForums checking in.. holy shit.

As someone who is from Pensacola, Florida and lived through the CRX OF DEEEEAAATTTH incidents in my very own hometown, I can say that this too will NEVER pass.. congratulations, man. You're internet famous FOREVER.
      Last edited by HLYSHFT; 02-17-2012, 04:19 PM.
      Can I pose a question
      How do you kill what is dead
      Well you shoot from the hip
      And you aim for the head

X X

Comment

• it's IDIOTS like this is why personal vehicles need to be held to the same safety standards as commercial vehicles. A required annual safety inspection would keep crap like this off the roads

edit: same thing with that other POS Honda that HLYSHFT posted a link too

i found this thru Jalopnik on Facebook. this retard's antics are all over the net
        Last edited by SierraSemiDriver; 02-17-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• I've been sent here hah

my build thread has been up for awhile. I have driven probably 30 thousand miles or more with my tophat set up. zero problems. but I'm "doing it wrong" lol or maybe people do not know the first thing about this chassis or the suspension.

OBK's Build Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by I am the Machine View Post
            When my children ask about this day....I can point to this comment and say "I was there"...

Never go full retard...everybody knows that.
            I bolded the most epic part of your text... I have never heard someone say that before, but I will totally be saying it from now on.
            Can I pose a question
            And you aim for the head

X X

Comment

• Originally posted by OpelWagenGT View Post
              Ok I did a little reasearch because I was sceptical but that is the way those plates are suppose to be installed (the produciton ones you just showed above). There are still a few problems. The company that made those obviously has experince with making suspension parts and knows what materials to use and how thick and yada yada yada. All I am saying is that if you're going to go ahead and make something yourself I would stick to a safer route. Even though that production camber plate goes on top that is not a very common thing. Also in that photo those rusty bolts look pretty scary.

Just be carefull man.

-Aron

so you are the guy who posted that blog? and with this post you pretty much have no idea what you are talking about now.

OBK's Build Journal

Comment

• I would like to offer any help you may need for your car. I am a certified Honda/Acura Auto technician. I understand you want a loud stereo & to be grounded. It appears throught the internet that your posts & pics have come under alot of criticism. I have been in the custom scene for many years. What do you ultimately hope to do with the car? How much money do you have set aside for any suspension you would like to have? With that, static drop what you have been trying or adjustable (air/juice-hydraulics)? Why are you cutting up the car to achieve a goal with the current set-up that will not give you your ultimate goal? Honestly if you have a budget issue, I would recommend for you to pull the coils or leave the minimum amount of a cut coil on the stock strut, in the stock location. Rid the strut tower risers & that entire set-up. If you plan on doing anything like that to get low, check other sites with custom cars & people who have hacked up their Civic's to acheive as low as they can go. There is a lot of work to do that, but support of the body & suspension tieing together is the key. If you plan on using the stock locations for suspension, take advantage of that & use the right equipment that bolts into the stock locations. If you want a custom suspension set-up I would highly recommend talking with a local custom shop that can help out. I have owned to many Civic's to know the in's & out's of them, & please for your own safety & safety of others fix your car immediately.
                Last edited by hondafreak; 02-17-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• holy wall of text batman
                  Can I pose a question
                  And you aim for the head

X X

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• interesting
                      Disclaimer:
                      I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

• They're much better ways of getting the car fucking low w/o being ghetto as fck. Don't be a tool and buy nuts from Home Depot and call them "spacers". Learn from other posts/threads and do the research on how to get moar low like ohhbekay did.
                        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• Originally posted by MrArizona View Post
                          Pics of the owner?

Comment

• Originally posted by IRegisteredForThisThread View Post
                            I think I found his facebook...
                            If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
                            I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

• This has probably spread around the world 5 times by now. Greetingz from Finland . How did you find his pic, this is starting to be priceless.

Comment

• I'm glad I don't live anywhere near either one of you dumbasses. Seriously, how does one justify spending, and I'm just making a wild ass guess here, upwards of $1500-3000 on stereo equipment or wheels and paint and go complete half ass-ghetto-tweeker on the suspension? Do the world a favor and please don't breed.

Comment

Working...
                                X