Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some little fuckers broke into my car, windows smashed, glass everywhere -.-

Comment

• Fuck man, shattered
      Find them. And kill them. Of they're cute, Arab, in short shorts and a pink top. Send them to me.

Comment

• i noticed the last few weeks that when i reverse to the left (left hand down) that my tyre catches on the guard, maybe this mount split like that has caused the car to drop a few mm making it catch

Comment

• I doubt it lukey ^

Im going with the thought it would be the axel.

Comment

• well its always been loose and floppy like it is since we did my cv boot.

and ive ordered new torque mounts anyway since mine are split.

and when i drove today i couldnt really seem to notice anything either

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              well its always been loose and floppy like it is since we did my cv boot.

and ive ordered new torque mounts anyway since mine are split.

and when i drove today i couldnt really seem to notice anything either
              I have the exact same problem in my E30, grinding noise going past highway dividers etc. and the clicking too. Browsing around a bit I discovered that it might have something to do with the front wheel bearing. Gonna replace mine (both sides) and see if the problem disappears. Might be worth looking into in your case too.
              sigpic

Comment

• new rims decided.
                9.5 + 12 rear, +30 with a 5mm spacer at the front, as its sitting pretty flush as is atm on the +25s

Comment

• Need new front tyres. gay.
                  recommendations?

Comment

• Have a look at www.ozzytyres.com.au. Prices are very competitive and have free shipping at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                      Need new front tyres. gay.
                      recommendations?
                      what size are you after? i can get some prices of my tire guy

you were running Achilles before, they are pretty cheap tires, i'm trying some BlueStreaks atm, same price as Achilles in my size.
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• sweet! thanks man! Ill sus it out.

this is why i need to change tyres asap..

When i press down on the bubble its really hard like how its suppose to be. it appears as if there is an air bubble between the rubber and the metal wiring the holds the tyre in place. I know its not safe, but how unsafe is it to drive on?

fuck you pothole.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          sweet! thanks man! Ill sus it out.

this is why i need to change tyres asap..

When i press down on the bubble its really hard like how its suppose to be. it appears as if there is an air bubble between the rubber and the metal wiring the holds the tyre in place. I know its not safe, but how unsafe is it to drive on?

fuck you pothole.
                          Damn man that looks real bad. How on earth did a pothole do that to it? Are you sure you didn't drive over a volcanic pothole or something? Anyway, probably best to get it changed over ASAP. You don't want to ruin your sweet looking rims man.

Comment

• Hey buddy not sure what tyre size ur currently running but just as an example, these tyres are fairly cheap for 19"s and grip well.

Comment

• 135/34-19 Nangkangs.

LOLJOKES THATS RIDICULOUS!

What size???
                              [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Spent 1.2k on lips and bolts...FULL TROLL SESH!
                                [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X