Tire Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Suggestions

Hey everyone ! My wheels should be coming sometime this week and I need some suggestions on what size tires to run. My wheels are 19x10.5 (front) & 19x11.5 (rear) and I want to say et15 square. I'm looking for some stretch, but not to the point that they look like rubber bands, because I daily my car. I was thinking 235/30/19 & 265/30/19. Please let me know your thoughts, thanks in advance !

what kind of tire? since its a daily, I'm assuming something that has a half way decent tread wear rating.

profiles and widths of tires vary quite a bit, so a type of tire would certainly help.

for reference, the 225/40/18 rt615k that i am going to be using on the daily for the summer are larger in width than the 245/40/18 normal summers that were sitting in the pile next to them
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
      what kind of tire? since its a daily, I'm assuming something that has a half way decent tread wear rating.

profiles and widths of tires vary quite a bit, so a type of tire would certainly help.

for reference, the 225/40/18 rt615k that i am going to be using on the daily for the summer are larger in width than the 245/40/18 normal summers that were sitting in the pile next to them
      Hey Vince, ya originally I was gonna go with Continental, but after a few searches I read that they have stiff sidewalls, so I was told Nankang, or Falkens.

Comment

Working...
      X