Land Rover wheels to an E46?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land Rover wheels to an E46?

So I have a 2002 316i(yeah slow as F) so i'm trying to compensate by making it atleast look sexy. Found these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-LA...-/301129649061, well not those exactly but ones just like those, on sale in my county.

So I belive the bolt pattern will match my E46 because it's 5x120? But I also came across this http://www.wheelsupport.com/land-rover-bolt-patterns/ which says the center bore is 72.56 and in E46 it's 72.6? So does enyone here have an idea would those fit my E46? And if enyone happens to know the width on those wheels that would be great too, truly greatfull if someone can help me out
    Last edited by wnb-vip; 03-29-2014, 05:05 PM. Reason: tried to lose some typos

For the center bore, that is hardly noticeable and you could sand that out with sandpaper or a rotary sanding drum on a rotary tool. I'm not sure about the offsets of either wheel, so I'm no help there.

Comment

Thx! I'll try to contact the seller today and ask for the width and offsets.

Comment

So the seller said the rims are 8'' wide and backspace is 6.53''(166mm) all around and the diameter is 18'' as in the link above. My summerwheels are currently style68 17x7,5 ET41 up front and 17x8.5 ET50 in the back. So what do you guys think? They should fit right? I'm not in the search of some super beeffy setup just something that looks nice with some spacers and lowering springs..

Btw how can i calculate ET from backspace and width? And does enyone happen to know how much the factory m-sport suspension lowers the car? And still very greatfull of all responses to my newbie questions

Comment

I started to think about those specs the seller gave me.. Is it possible that a 18x8 wheel has 6.53'' of backspace? That would mean according to my calculations that the ET would be 64.4?

And yeah google told me how to calculate ET..

Comment

You should be able to fit them if you find wheel bolts that fit the Landrover wheel and e46 hub.

This could be a problem as the Discovery 3 uses nut that are kinda big..,
            and adapters would be custom.

Comment

Oh okey, well that pretty much makes the decision for me.. I think for now it's best for me to stick with wheels which can be fitted without eny mods. Thanks for all the help I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
              X