X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the internet haha. I have buying anything off it. Waiting a week for something I already paid for sucks lol. I think advance auto or pepboys have some hopefully.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
      that can be the answer for every question. ever.
      I know I forgot to type something there lol.
      Today was long. Im freakin tired. Was riding since 10am, which was 12 hours of riding. about 102 degrees with 50% humidity. Its still hot af right now, 90 degrees with %50 humidty

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Fuck the internet haha. I have buying anything off it. Waiting a week for something I already paid for sucks lol. I think advance auto or pepboys have some hopefully.
      lol internet does suck. I havent been to those stores in forever
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I go to them every few months. Usually when I need basic stuff ha. I find it fun tho talking to the people who work there about parts that don't exist.

-Dan

Comment

• So today my distributor rotor needed to be replaced, had to pry that shit off, and shit was flyin off and stuff so heres a photo journal

Needed safety glasses

this is what I have to get off

So i pry that bitch off, and it snaps the fuck in half, KABLAM!

Awesome, Right?

Wrong, putting the new rotor on the back weighted piece snaps the fuck off, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          The carnage, new one is black, old one is grey

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            I go to them every few months. Usually when I need basic stuff ha. I find it fun tho talking to the people who work there about parts that don't exist.
            bahaha. I just like looking at the shit there. I look at the exhaust and see which ones biggest, put it around my mouth, and loudly go, "mmmmBAAAAAAHH!!! MMmmmBAAAAAAAHH!!!

yes I actually do that.
            Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            So today my distributor rotor needed to be replaced, had to pry that shit off, and shit was flyin off and stuff so heres a photo journal

Needed safety glasses

this is what I have to get off

So i pry that bitch off, and it snaps the fuck in half, KABLAM!

Awesome, Right?

Wrong, putting the new rotor on the back weighted piece snaps the fuck off, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
            The carnage, new one is black, old one is grey
            damn sounds like you're going through quite a divorce with your jetta

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• some guy walked by my car as i was getting in. said "those rims look a little big for those tires. hahaha" to his friend.
              my response? "your head is a little big for your brain, isn't it?"
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

some guy walked by my car as i was getting in. said "those rims look a little big for those tires. hahaha" to his friend.
                my response? "your head is a little big for your brain, isn't it?"
                hahaha, the first day I got my jetta I went to walmart to buy a cooler and some shit, and I saw a group of fucktards runnin around the place throwing looks at me like they're super tough and they're going to kill me, for what reason I don't know, as I'm walking to my car I hear them go thats that jetta, yo that shits sick... OHHS HIT DUWERK hahaha look at the license plate dammmnnn, middle finger as I rolled out

Comment

• this has probably been posted here, but I just saw it...

Originally posted by toinkee69

flickr

Comment

• there is nothing, and yes i mean nothing, safe about that.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• i feel bad for kielan...

Drama you are like god

Comment

that can be the answer for every question. ever.
                        o shit i just read that clearly lol. I thought you said CANT.

now that I read it correctly I

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I keep staying up too late, but what ever, I want a muscle car bad, and just watching some of grand torino isn't helping that, I want porsches more however, and I'm positive that in a few years I'll be able to afford some of the ones I want

Comment

• We have a lot of muscles down here. but 90% of them have no paint job. My friend has a gran turino, same year as the one in the movie. Fully refurbished. Shit is sick. He bought it as a shell without the front end, fucked up paint. Now it looks like its fresh off the market, its like a candy-red orange. Shit. Is. Awesome.

he also owns an 07 Saleen S281E, a sleeper 350z. stock on the outside, fully built/tuned in the inside. A mercedes (forgot what model), and a lifted F150 that is freakin sick

Drama you are like god

Comment

• yea, I plan to have multiple porsches, hopefully by my late 20s

Comment

• that'd be dope. what kind?

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X