Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nankang AS-1, XR611

Hey everyone,
    I really don't want to be one of THOSE guys just asking questions, but I'm like in dire need. I've really tried my best to research these tires, but I can't really find anything on how well they stretch.

Wear really isn't an issue right now. I was originally planning on getting Falken 912's, but I just want something a little cheaper that'll last me this summer before I upgrade to better ones next year.

I have 18x9.5 wheels, and I'm looking for a 215/45/18 tire. I came across Nankang AS-1 and XR611's that are dirt cheap. Anyone have any info as far as how well they stretch or what kind of issues they have?

I've heard pretty good things about NS-II's, but I don't wanna risk getting any of these other ones just because they're from Nankang if they won't stretch.

A friend of mine runs AS-1s on his 11" rims. Don't know exactly his tire size but it's a ridiculous stretch. He said they are amazing.

Instagram: lowavus
    | Build Thread |

Comment

I have AS-1's in 205/40/18 on my 18x8J rims. They don't stretch as much as NS-II's but still pretty good. Here are a few pics, hope they'll help you.

Comment

Thanks so much guys! Looks like I'll be going with the AS-1's then! I'll definitely be able to save some cash with them. Hopefully it has no problems on my 9.5's!

Comment

Working...
        X