Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
    you can go 5" before you have to notch it
    Sweet. Are S10 leafs already flipped? If so I guess I just need 2" blocks to make the 5" in the rear.
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
      Sweet. Are S10 leafs already flipped? If so I guess I just need 2" blocks to make the 5" in the rear.
      yep, the leaf packs are already underneath the axle

s10's are incredibly simple to work on and build

Comment

• Another pic...

Comment

• Originally posted by MitsuMax View Post
          Another pic...

Yeah man all you need is blocks and i think you will be set!
          Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
          Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
            yep, the leaf packs are already underneath the axle

s10's are incredibly simple to work on and build
            Whats that hanging under your truck? The front part looks like a Y-pipe... Im assuming that second part hanging down is the extended cab-specific crossmember.
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
              Yeah man all you need is blocks and i think you will be set!
              I have 3" blocks already, might need to pull the center leaf off to get another 2 inches or so.

Comment

I have 3" blocks already, might need to pull the center leaf off to get another 2 inches or so.
                Yeah mess around with your leafs if u already have drop blocks on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                  Yeah mess around with your leafs if u already have drop blocks on it.
                  Does it affect the drivetrain? Wouldn't I need angled blocks?

Comment

Does it affect the drivetrain? Wouldn't I need angled blocks?
                    Thats why I dont like blocks; driveline shudder, and pinion shims.

Comment

Too bad, there's little aftermarket support for my truck

Comment

It all depends i guess. With my drop and angles blocks i dont have any issues. It also helps if you dont beat the piss out of the truck and take care of it. Mine is also an automatic so idk if that is the reason either.

Comment

• lol I had blocks for a week on my truck with 350hp, around 380ftlbs torque, and a hell of a lot of axle hop. Never again, it shuddered like mad when shifting.

Comment

• Is there a such thing as angled 5" blocks??

Comment

• Yeah i have the lovely Automatic 2.2 with like 110hp and 130ftlbs of torque and that is why i have no issues lol.

Comment

• Im really starting to like the power/sound/mileage Ive been reading up on for the S10 4.3l V6. I am expanding my search to SCSB auto 4.3's.

Comment

Working...
                                X