X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tottaly down for this!
    Can we bag the limousine? haha.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that - Oxer is a bored as fuck cunt at home.

But yes, im always down for stupidity.

Comment

I'm at work bro...
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          I'm at work bro...
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Fuck, this sounds awesome, why do I live on the opposite side of the world?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Depending on when in the year your doing this... I may be able to get flights down for winery lols etc.

Comment

[QUOTE=Oxer;825055]after seeing that butt hurt guy replying to the mcm vid about us being elitist, I had a funny/stupid idea...

Lets film a mini series, called the stancefather. Like the godfather, we will make up a story line, and film some funny shit... using the masks ofcourse!

One scene has to be someone waking up in bed with a rota hahahahaha.... Another has to be filmed at a winery with the legend all baller and shit, and a car load of us suited up...

Anyone know any violinists? Im picturing someone in the back smoking a cigar, while a violinist plays something badass in the front passenger seat... hahahahaha.

All guns used will be nerf guns...

So whos in?

Sounds like an effin genius idea Oxer.

Comment

What the fuck Oxer?
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

Somehow incorporat call me maybe parody in there....
                    Originally posted by Smeeeb
                    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by neni View Post
                      Somehow incorporat call me maybe parody in there....
                      Jason will obviously take the leading role in that !

Comment

Stanceworks australia - yes, everyones an idiot ahahahahaa. Where is there a winery around though?

Surely somewhere in the back of the video you'll see foff having some beers LOL while colin is walking around lost looking for everyone HAHAHA

Comment

can i be the angry arab guy with broken english?

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                            Stanceworks australia - yes, everyones an idiot ahahahahaa. Where is there a winery around though?

Surely somewhere in the back of the video you'll see foff having some beers LOL while colin is walking around lost looking for everyone HAHAHA
                            AHAHAHAHHAHA. cause its true ^^

so down for this

Comment

my sense of indirection is infamous across state lines brahhh
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

One episode will involve darth vader, storm troopers, colins car, and snow.

Mike, Im gonna need a hand writing the script for that episode haha....
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X