No announcement yet.

T-LD presents "SHOWCASED"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is a work in progress. Determined to get this car complete by then.

Comment

i only has fake wheels

Comment

You stay home

Comment

actually

my wheels will be here by then

but fuck sydney

Comment

If my mate pulls his finger out and orders adapters, tyres and we get his guards sorted in time, we'll be going.
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

we got a rough idea on deets for the trip yet or to soon?

Comment

Originally posted by .Ryan. View Post
                You stay home
                I fuckin lol'd.. you're the best. Too bad you wont come. fgt.

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                If my mate pulls his finger out and orders adapters, tyres and we get his guards sorted in time, we'll be going.
                Foffa, I would love to have you there reppin SW, your mk1 was fucking killer, I can only imagine how badass the cars you roll with are... Keep me in the loop, I need to know how many cars

Originally posted by shinny View Post
                we got a rough idea on deets for the trip yet or to soon?
                If we are going, melb crew will leave on the friday morning at 5am... will be driving home on the sunday, leaving at around 9am..
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

i reckon earlier than 5am ox, in case something happens we can get there before 5pm before workshops close

Comment

that sounds good... I like that idea, depends on how many cars are coming up also... if its only a small convoy I dont see there being too many issues, depending on the cars that come... obviously later model cars will be fine...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Foffa, I would love to have you there reppin SW, your mk1 was fucking killer, I can only imagine how badass the cars you roll with are... Keep me in the loop, I need to know how many cars
                      It'll just be me and my mate in his vr6 with 9.5's all round

Mk1 is back to stock unfortunately gotta start restoring the POS.

Also I've got a car trailer, so if anyone does break down around canberra/sydney I can come pick you up and take you to a workshop or whatevs.. Obviously probably dont want to be towing cars back to melbourne but yeaaahh

Comment

that sounds good... I like that idea, depends on how many cars are coming up also... if its only a small convoy I dont see there being too many issues, depending on the cars that come... obviously later model cars will be fine...
                        hahaha so everyone but george.

5am sounds good. gunna have to take work off tho :/
                        Last edited by shinny; 05-16-2012, 06:48 AM.

Comment

my last day at work is that friday, so I wont be able to make it!

Comment

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                            It'll just be me and my mate in his vr6 with 9.5's all round

Mk1 is back to stock unfortunately gotta start restoring the POS.

Also I've got a car trailer, so if anyone does break down around canberra/sydney I can come pick you up and take you to a workshop or whatevs.. Obviously probably dont want to be towing cars back to melbourne but yeaaahh
                            If its as fitted as your mk1, then my dick will be hard all weekend.

But serious.. would you's be keen to enter with us?

Originally posted by shinny View Post
                            hahaha so everyone but george.

5am sounds good. gunna have to take work off tho :/
                            Hence why Im asking who wants to come now and not a week before.

Originally posted by J.D View Post
                            my last day at work is that friday, so I wont be able to make it!
                            mission up on the friday night? Ill get drugs for you if needs be.

Comment

If its as fitted as your mk1, then my dick will be hard all weekend.

But serious.. would you's be keen to enter with us?
                              It'll be better then my mk1 haha.

Just talked to Cam on the phone then, he said he's gonna give it a shot at getting everything sorted. He's already emailed adaptec. Finding 205/40/16's shouldn't be too hard but I seriously doubt any tyre fitter in Canberra would be able to stretch it..

If we can't get it done, we'll still come up, and it'll be on Schmidt ML's. Its exactly the same as Jarred's mk3, but less poky in the rear haha.

Comment

got details where we are staying? my car was originally from nsw and it was stock when i drove it to melb =P
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X