Yeap. Want some parts??

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
      Wow amazing progress
      Thanks man
      Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
      Alex

Comment

Update:

Fabbed up my brackets for my parts car fan and bolted the fan in for good.

Got it all necessary parts together to test the new radiator and move the car around a little.

Then I ripped it all apart again in search of whats causing my oil leak

Unfortunately, all I can tell is that something is causing a lot of carbon build up, there is no evidence of anything that would cause the oil leak
        Alex

Comment

Well I had some drama right before I put it all back together. Who doesn't love drama right? Dropped a nail into the engine, then dropped a magnet trying to fish the nail out. After spending most of a day swearing about having to pull the oil pan, my dad gave it a go to get everything out. He ended up getting both out! Of course now he puffs his chest out cuz he knows I owe him big time haha. Anyways I make it a habit of trying to always post pics so here goes:

Block all put back together, and I painted the intake mani and throttle body

its all together up to the radiator. No reason to put the front end on yet

My dumb ass broke my coolant flange so now I have to wait for another new one to arrive. I was also really bummed when I put the painted mani and throttle body on, they are really nice and clean looking and the rest of the engine bay is completely filthy. lol

Enjoy
          Alex

Comment

Oh I also just bought ST coilovers for a great price so that'll be an awesome upgrade.

Can't wait to scrape!
            Alex

Comment

you go to wyotech?
              http://aceperformancesystems.com/

Comment

Went. Graduated in September
                Alex

Comment

I just started in september at the one in blairsville, pa. I noticed the buildings and the inside of your room I new immediately it was wyotech lol. I blew my motor up here at school to what a coincidence. Mad props on rebuilding in the though yourself

Comment

Rebuilding on the side of the street is not fun lol What'd you blow up?

Kinda wish I had gone to Blairsville. When I started I was the only Audi owner there, I think there was maybe 5 when I graduated, but I never talked to any of them. Are there a huge amount of "cowboys" with piece of shit trucks there?
                    Alex

Comment

I blew up my saab 9-3 hatchback the first week into school autocrossing it luckily I had a shop help me out cause of course school won't let you work on ur own car I get back within the next day or so. There is soo many lifted trucks and cowboys here it's not even funny lmao

Comment

Originally posted by swedishsled View Post
                        I blew up my saab 9-3 hatchback the first week into school autocrossing it luckily I had a shop help me out cause of course school won't let you work on ur own car I get back within the next day or so. There is soo many lifted trucks and cowboys here it's not even funny lmao
                        Man my car has been broken for most of my ownership so I haven't even been able to autox yet. You gotta post some pics when you get it back.

Yeah I didn't get my car in the shop much, only 6th week for the most part. Although my teachers in EMS were awesome and let me bring the Audi in all the time. Got lucky that was probably the best class besides learning to weld in Chassis Fab. And damn guess I would have been out of place there too haha Guess before I talk all around you I should ask, which core your taking?
                        Alex

Comment

I'm taking general auto as my core and chassis fab as my elective too lol. I'm in my 3rd week of EMS 2 and my teachers are great. My assistant teacher happens to be an audi vw tech and has a built ur s4 its nuts! However, I get shit on by everybody everyday including my teachers because I instantly became "that kid who blow up his motor first week into school" Did you enjoy chassis fab cause honestly I came to this school mostly for that?

Comment

Your sig pic reminds me of when my radiator blew and I had to replace it in the street good times

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                            ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Originally posted by swedishsled View Post
                              I'm taking general auto as my core and chassis fab as my elective too lol. I'm in my 3rd week of EMS 2 and my teachers are great. My assistant teacher happens to be an audi vw tech and has a built ur s4 its nuts! However, I get shit on by everybody everyday including my teachers because I instantly became "that kid who blow up his motor first week into school" Did you enjoy chassis fab cause honestly I came to this school mostly for that?
                              Haha, when I walked across the stage someone actually yelled 'Get a better car!' So yeah, I know where your coming from

Loved Chassis Fab, but I wish the Laramie campus still had high performance engines because when I signed up, they used to be the same class. Chassis Fab is def worth it

Originally posted by EThirtySicks View Post
                              Your sig pic reminds me of when my radiator blew and I had to replace it in the street good times
                              haha, at least when my radiator blew up I was back home with a garage
                              Alex

Comment

ha my car looks just like yous zip ties and everything lol nice and im also from az but use a different name there

Comment

Working...
                                X