Mookz 2005 Legacy GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MooKz View Post
    I'd be crucified if I posted my car on there at all. Lmfao!
    because its fucking stupid and you know it

I **** thing thing so much why the hell are you building a fwd subaru with a built motor?

So you can be more "stanced out". well cool.
    You seem like exactly the type of guy who would build a car like this, saying shit like "lmfao" and "hat-ers"
    and shit.

Dammit I want to sell my bmw and get a lowrider or something just so I dont have a car that associates myself with people like you. This "scene" is full of fuckwits.
    Last edited by Stupid Kid; 12-10-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Come fight me I don't give a shit. I will fight you.

Comment

Originally posted by [666] View Post
        I hear you on wanting to go FWD for the ease of fitment, but I would consider going RWD personally. My buddy had a frame-notched STi that sat as low as my WRX and even though he had the clearance in front you could tell his CV's were seriously pissed at full lock and it was a handful to control at speed. But hey, your roads may be better than ours. Do whatever suits you best, the car looks dope no matter what.
        With a notched frame, my clearance isn't an issue. With as much camber that I am going to have in the rear, it wouldn't really help to have AWD or RWD. The CVs pull out of the diff and with much more camber, that's asking for broken axles. I don't drive the car like an asshole or very aggressive, so I'm fine. I'm not new to driving this low. Other than drifting (which isn't happening in my car), what would the purpose be in going RWD? And my roads are 85% flat. So there is no issue there.

And thanks for the compliment!
        Still a shit sandwich.....

IG: @slamgt

Comment

fwd+built motor+extreme negative camber= No traction.

The car sat fine before you started going willy nilly with camber

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
            Come fight me I don't give a shit. I will fight you.

Comment

Other than drifting (which isn't happening in my car), what would the purpose be in going RWD?
              Just preference mostly. You'd have a slight advantage when giving it gas around corners, as a cambered-out FWD setup will struggle to grab since those wheels are tasked with steering too. BUT the rear diffs in these cars are a weak point and with a built motor you'd have to upgrade if you went RWD so it's a give/take.
              Last edited by [666]; 12-10-2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Haha people don't like different apparently. Christ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by [666] View Post
                  Just preference mostly. You'd have a slight advantage when giving it gas around corners, as a cambered-out FWD setup will struggle to grab since those wheels are tasked with steering too. BUT the rear diffs in these cars are a weak point and with a built motor you'd have to upgrade if you went RWD so it's a give/take.
                  Exactly why I don't want RWD. If I went RWD, I'd be swapping an s13 rear end and passenger axles in. But I am going for more rear camber, so at that point, RWD is pointless for me.

At some point, I am also going to be buying an older body Legacy or a GC8 chassic and dropping in an EG33 H6 into it, pairing it with a Precision PTE6466 and supporting fuel mods which will most likely include 1200cc IDs and a 300lph pump. I figure tuning it on 93 octane with a mixture of meth, I ought to make at least 600whp easy, which is all I need. That engine will be mated to a RWD PPG trans and a stronger rear end. No camber in the rear and maybe -3 up front max.

Some day
                  Last edited by MooKz; 12-10-2013, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Other than drifting (which isn't happening in my car), what would the purpose be in going RWD?
                    holy shit are you serious?

fight me

Comment

So much stupid in this thread.

Keep doing what you're doing, and don't take what anyone says seriously.

It's your car, mod it how YOU wish.
                      1981 300TD 4 speed
                      2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                      , on Flickr
                      IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Hi dustin! :d thanks for providing me with tonights reading material!

Comment

Originally posted by BedIntruder View Post
                          Hi dustin! :d thanks for providing me with tonights reading material!
                          You're welcome bby.

Comment

Guys I'm going to spray paint a huge dick on my car and then pour paint stripper over half of it. That's different and unique right? Do I fit in now?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Guys I'm going to spray paint a huge dick on my car and then pour paint stripper over half of it. That's different and unique right? Do I fit in now?
                              No. Still not enough stupid in that to match what's going on here.

Comment

Skip the spray paint and just pour the paint stripper directly on this kids dick so he can no longer reproduce.

Comment

Working...
                                X