Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went for a little ride before putting the car away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to the many updates that the white e36 entails.

And as for ur girl's e36...might as well get that bish sitting on its belly.
    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
      damn such a clean build! i also would be interested in the bump steer / angle kit.
      I'll have to make a thread just about suspension geometry correction. Thanks man!

Originally posted by andybob View Post
      First pics I've seen of your car since the pics on the PG1's. Looks really good Jaze.
      Thanks bud, i still miss those wheels.
      Originally posted by 3EyedGoat View Post
      That 318is is a work of art! awesome job on both cars. Can't wait to see more...
      There will be much more coming in the winter. I'm looking forward to getting out on the track.

Originally posted by btober View Post

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Looks DAMN good on the FM10s man! Glad to see you with a positive attitude on the whole situation as well.
      If you're going through hell, keep going is what i say. Thanks, i still have a lot of small things to install but at least the hard part is done.

Originally posted by eurobeem View Post
      Love it Jaze! Can't wait to see it in person. Hit me up some time. I have some questions and tried returning your call a couple weeks back!!
      Thanks man! PM'd

Originally posted by driftsucky View Post
      solid man. A well fitted bimmer is always nice to look at but that powerplant is what makes me drool

Originally posted by Byron View Post
      Glad to finally see pics of your car again Jaze, I know you've been working on it for a long time.

How are the spherical bearings on the street? Will they hold up to dd status for a few years?
      Yeah man, relieved to get the bottom end out of the way. Now its all smaller stuff.

To be honest it's hard for me to say about the bearings on the street because i went from oem rubber bushings to BAM everything solid and spherical. I will say it dramatically increases steering feel, quickens lock to lock turning and dramatically decreased bump steer at moderate speed so far. We'll see how high speed goes soon.

Also, you can press the spherical right in to the existing CA

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      What the fuck is a broadway static
      Something that started with a bunch of low cars and now is a bunch of fast lowish cars

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Spherical bearings ftw.

They will hold up for a while IF you get high quality ones with Teflon liners
      like dis
      http://www.aurorabearing.com/aerospa...-rod-ends.html
      exact ones i used!

Originally posted by Chad G View Post
      i'm looking forward to updates!
      soon...soon.

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
      Looking forward to the many updates that the white e36 entails.

And as for ur girl's e36...might as well get that bish sitting on its belly.
      Thanks buddy, i won't let you down

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

You know i love the car! And you to
        Homie! /no homo/ car looks great and can't wait till sowo to see it in person brotha!

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

The white one is perfekt <3

whats the rimsize of your daily beater?

Comment

damn jaze, didn't know u got hit that hard

sucks

car looked proper clean dude
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Jesus Walks!!

err.. drives!

love the detail on the white car.

Comment

Damn talk about a lot of progress since the last time we spoke dude! So sorry to hear about all the damage, I didn't even know you had a shop lol. Car looks so awesome and glad to hear it's finally running

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Really sorry to hear how bad you were hit by the storm. Will definitely be throwing some good thoughts your way.

Nice to see how the car has progressed. Seems like we're taking a very similar approach to the e36. You're obviously further along with the swap and suspension sorted, so this is excellent motivation for me.

We've talked about it before, but I'd like to get both my cars on BWS setups. I'm even more interested to hear that you're developing some steering and other suspension components for the e36! Spending the next few months will be toward our truck and a donor engine for mine, but keep me in mind as this stuff is getting made and I should be able to start picking some parts up from you.
                  025garage

Comment

Damn, bummer about all the hurricane damage but glad to see some pics of your car! If you ever looking to prototype some e30 suspension I think I know a guy....

Comment

Diggin the way it looks now man....

Comment

No BYS E39 love? =(

Comment

Hi. I love you. Bye.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah
                          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Topazkd View Post
                            You know i love the car! And you to
                            Homie! /no homo/ car looks great and can't wait till sowo to see it in person brotha!
                            Sowo '13 brother we'll rip it up!

Originally posted by WhiteLove View Post
                            The white one is perfekt <3

whats the rimsize of your daily beater?
                            17x8.5 et 13 thanks man

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            damn jaze, didn't know u got hit that hard

sucks

car looked proper clean dude
                            Thanks pas!

Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
                            Jesus Walks!!

err.. drives!

love the detail on the white car.
                            Thanks man, many more when I get a chance to button
                            It all up.

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                            Damn talk about a lot of progress since the last time we spoke dude! So sorry to hear about all the damage, I didn't even know you had a shop lol. Car looks so awesome and glad to hear it's finally running
                            Yeah man would have been a year in janurary. Hope to come back bigger and better this time!

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                            Really sorry to hear how bad you were hit by the storm. Will definitely be throwing some good thoughts your way.

Nice to see how the car has progressed. Seems like we're taking a very similar approach to the e36. You're obviously further along with the swap and suspension sorted, so this is excellent motivation for me.

We've talked about it before, but I'd like to get both my cars on BWS setups. I'm even more interested to hear that you're developing some steering and other suspension components for the e36! Spending the next few months will be toward our truck and a donor engine for mine, but keep me in mind as this stuff is getting made and I should be able to start picking some parts up from you.
                            Thanks man, there seems to be a great bunch of guys with some amIng e36's who started out just lowering them and then transforming them in to some really special cars. We'll have to talk more in detail very soon bud

Originally posted by tdilynch View Post
                            Damn, bummer about all the hurricane damage but glad to see some pics of your car! If you ever looking to prototype some e30 suspension I think I know a guy....
                            You know it! I wanna see your swap man, being an old chill vw head I love thy shit haha

Originally posted by AlpineE39 View Post
                            Diggin the way it looks now man....
                            Originally posted by AlpineE39 View Post
                            No BYS E39 love? =(
                            We have tons of e39's on BWS, were working on a e39 m5. Much more in store fr the coming year

Originally posted by Han View Post
                            Hi. I love you. Bye.
                            samsies, kbye!

Thanks for the love everyone, I'm surprised bfc has been cool about it hahaha

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Sick bro. I love the Sedan and the 2jz

Comment

Your car is amazing, Jaze! The sedan is tits as well on those Azevs.

And I'm really interested in the bump steer correction kit, too. I'd love to get my hands on one of these.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                                X