No announcement yet.

My (wifeys) 09 Camry Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll allow the hybrid because this is a girl's car and I'm ok with them feeding into the "hybrid hype". Plus, in major cities in California, hybrids actually do work. They're usually out my way. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanywho, I think you could lower it some and still be good to go...or downsize the wheels. But, it looks good for a girls car. I wouldn't mind putting my wife and kids in that...i mean...not the hybrid version, but a Camry that looked like that.
    stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

if by 14 you mean 28 year old former marine iraq war veteren father of 4 kids and a slammed 94 eg than yeah i guess i am 14

Comment

Originally posted by powerstroked99 View Post
        if by 14 you mean 28 year old former marine iraq war veteren father of 4 kids and a slammed 94 eg than yeah i guess i am 14
        Wow all that and you still wrote some dumb shit like that above?
        Thanks for proving again that you're not very intelligent.
        Last edited by Khalil; 10-07-2012, 01:31 PM.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

yeah just proves america is full of complete piles of shit like got splits but the camry weak

Comment

Here we go again. Being a veteran doesn't excuse you from being a dick.
            Last edited by daniel_lucian; 10-07-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

All I got is that you're 28 driving an eg and clearly retarded. It'd be less embarrassing if you were 14.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Thanks guys for the advice. He's just mad cuz his wife drives a minivan. H@ters gonna h@te!
                Drop it low!

Comment

Being a vet doesn't mean you're not still an asshole, and you really shouldn't use it to try to justify being one.

Asshole

Comment

looks like a donk and a vip car fucked and this is its ugly offspring looks effing retarded buy same wheels just smaller and wider then smack you wife for letting you buy lowering springs then go up stairs and shoot yourself in the fucking head for doing this to your wifes camry hybrid
                    Did you slap your wife when she let you buy your lowering springs?

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_lucian View Post
                      Here we go again. Being a veteran doesn't excuse you from being a dick.
                      Seriously **** when people pull the "veteran" excuse for being a complete tool.

Comment

Washed her up a bit and took a couple better pics...

[IMG]Side[/IMG]

2012-10-07_14-50-28_395

2012-10-07_14-50-19_894

2012-10-07_14-50-04_908

2012-10-07_14-47-08_188

2012-10-07_14-46-54_451
                        Last edited by supedup95; 10-08-2012, 05:48 PM.
                        Drop it low!

Comment

still got a tiny dick

Comment

im a fan! agree on lip kit, but deffinetly nice for the wifey!

and thanks for supporting the australian car industry

Comment

Oooo... i like it with no lip
                              Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                              The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                              P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

I think just a tad lower will do wonders. Your wife shouldn't have to worry about ruining a lip; unless she's into that...

Comment

Working...
                                X