Clear All

• tfw we both have 4 speed autos

post pics of them bacon fenders tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
      tfw we both have 4 speed autos

post pics of them bacon fenders tho.
      mine's a 5 speed auto

but soon. Spacers will be here friday for the temporary fix till wide wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo135 View Post
        mine's a 5 speed auto

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post

Comment

mine's a 5 speed auto

but soon. Spacers will be here friday for the temporary fix till wide wheels
            tfw you have a 5 speed and i have a 4 speed

Comment

tfw you have a 5 speed and i have a 4 speed
              but you have 2jz and i have a weird SOHC Chrysler V6

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post

Comment

• Guys pls.

Comment

Guys pls.

Comment

• Got some updates

So i got bored today and went down to my local Jo-Ann fabric store and bought 2 yards of cinnamon whisper vinyl.... and i wrapped my glovebox in it hahaha. I used 3M Super 77 Glue and intend to change everything in the car that's beige to cinnamon and dye my headliner black because i just can't deal with all of the beige in this car

Here's the color that i'm gonna be wrapping and dying stuff in

Here's the glovebox before...

In the process...

Here it is with the glove box latch release in... i'm not too happy with how the release turned out, so i'm gonna buy another latch and just spray it black with some plastic paint. It'll look alot cleaner, but for now this works.

In the car..

You can still see a little bit of the beige, so i'm gonna cut that part out and paint that along with the latch black for a much cleaner look. But for now this'll work haha. Right now i'm a little stuck though because i'm trying to find some Leather/Vinyl/Plastic dye that matches this cinnamon color. It looks like it matches exactly with BMW cinnamon so i may order some of that dye and see how well it matches the vinyl i have. More interior updates will be coming soon, along with pics of my bacon fenders tomorrow if my spacers show up in time

Comment

• BACON PICS PLS

Also that cinnamon brown is the greatest color ever made

Comment

BACON PICS PLS

Also that cinnamon brown is the greatest color ever made
                            Bacon pics tomorrow spacers should be here by then...

and i know it's so amazing. I just don't know if it matches BMW's cinnamon... i needa find some dye for all the plastic pieces.

Comment

• You can make your fenders a bit less bacon-ey by using a heat gun with a hammer wrapped in cloth and a small piece of wood. Won't be perfect, but might fix some of the minor waves. Put the piece of wood on the inside of the wheel well, use your heat gun to warm up the paint and metal without getting it too hot, then use the hammer and gently hit it back into shape. Be super careful about the heat and make sure you have a thick ass cloth on the hammer.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                                You can make your fenders a bit less bacon-ey by using a heat gun with a hammer wrapped in cloth and a small piece of wood. Won't be perfect, but might fix some of the minor waves. Put the piece of wood on the inside of the wheel well, use your heat gun to warm up the paint and metal without getting it too hot, then use the hammer and gently hit it back into shape. Be super careful about the heat and make sure you have a thick ass cloth on the hammer.
                                Sounds good dude thanks for the advice! I'll try this out tomorrow... I may use a rubberish dead blow hammer to stay on the safeish side hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X