audi a4 b8 trying to run wide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audi a4 b8 trying to run wide

Sup, I`ve recently bought an audi b8 avant 2011 and Am going for air ride, first of all i am trying to figure out if it is possible with only fender rolling and maybe pulling a little to fit 17x9,5 front offset 6 and 17x11 offset 0 back, how wide can those wagons go?

planning on running 205/40 falkens on the 17x9,5
    and maybe 215/40 on the 17x11, probably falkens too

still gotta paint the faces, mount them and buy some wobble bolts

sorry for the english, it is not my first language

This is totally off topic, but if you decide to take the MAE logos out of the lug covers and run the correct OZ ones, I would be interested in the MAE ones.

Beautiful wheels, BTW. Love a step lip on Futuras.

Comment

Beautiful wheels man! Unfortunately there is no way in hell these will fit on a B8, I think in this diameter they will look pretty tiny on a B8 as well. I don't own a B8 personally but I have worked on a few and if i remember correctly it took a little bit of effort to get 19x10 +25 front and 19x10.5 +20 to fit fender to lip. With the specs you have your talking about poking over an inch further said setup...

Comment

Originally posted by MrNiceGuy View Post
        Beautiful wheels man! Unfortunately there is no way in hell these will fit on a B8, I think in this diameter they will look pretty tiny on a B8 as well. I don't own a B8 personally but I have worked on a few and if i remember correctly it took a little bit of effort to get 19x10 +25 front and 19x10.5 +20 to fit fender to lip. With the specs you have your talking about poking over an inch further said setup...
        My only fear was really about the diameter, i might keep those for an future e36, do you happen to remember which tyres were on the wheels? that might make a bit of difference, i might try mounting the front ones just to see what happens, since i've already got the front tyres, do a quick test fit and all, thanks for the reply anyways =]

Comment

Working...
        X