X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
    I'm a happy camper haha.. need more pix less text
    I thought it over more. It is illegal. Even if I don't get in trouble driving, if I got rear ended, that would easily be dropped on my head.

More pics coming soon. I forgot my spacers today. So tomoroe I will be putting 18's back on to measure for new spacers. Fitment is going to look a looooot better soon.

Comment

• This is all just bullshit! Wtf is going on here? A damn chat thread? More work less talk faggot!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        hundreds*

This.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

• There is nothing on your list that costs more than a few hundred dollars. But let's be honest here- saying you spent thousands of dollars to lower your car, and then complain that your relatives are giving you shit and won't work on your car for you, makes you look and sound childish.
          Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 04-29-2013, 12:04 PM.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

There is nothing on your list that costs more than a few hundred dollars. But let's be honest here- saying you spent thousands of dollars to lower your car, and then complain that your relatives are giving you shit and won't work on your car for you, makes you look and sound childish.
            holdup? who saaid my relatives wont work on my car? My uncle has no problem working on it. he just doesnt like how low it is?

and um no.

wheels: 600
            tires:700
            spacers, studs, lugs, etc: 200
            coilovers: 1000

thats more than a couple hundred dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              This is all just bullshit! Wtf is going on here? A damn chat thread? More work less talk faggot!
              hush! all in good time. I should have the wheels and proper alignment on tommorow. Spacers will be ordered as well

Comment

• Yeah that's understandable. Insurance co'es love to try to rip ppl off in any way possible.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by Celli View Post
                  holdup? who saaid my relatives wont work on my car? My uncle has no problem working on it. he just doesnt like how low it is?

and um no.

Thank you for clarifying that you have your relatives work on your car for you.

And because I'm stuck in a meeting with nothing to do:

Wheels: http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-522-Wh...p/52289102.htm
                  $550
                  Tires: http://www.onlinetires.com/products/...2+89y+bsw.html
                  $580
                  Coilovers: http://intensepower.com/kskskoprocok.html
                  $960

Etc etc....
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celli View Post

and um no.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

$550
                    $580
                    $960

Etc etc....

Same shit ........

Originally posted by Celli View Post
                    hush! all in good time. I should have the wheels and proper alignment on tommorow. Spacers will be ordered as well

If you say Alignment again I will piss hate all over your thread pal!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• If anyone else comments in this thread for the mere sake of stirring shit, you will be getting a weeks time out. Knock it off already.

Comment

• ^^^ Thank you

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• i agree totally let this kid build his car already... WE NEED PICHURS'!
                          Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
                          ASS & KITTIES

Comment

$550
                            $580
                            $960

Etc etc....
                            Wheels after tax and shipping were 600. I actually purchased them at 510.
                            Tires I guess I got fucked on at discount.
                            And again, coilovers were 1k after shipping.

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                            Yeah that's understandable. Insurance co'es love to try to rip ppl off in any way possible.
                            Lol whuuuut?

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            If you say Alignment again I will piss hate all over your thread pal!
                            Uhm ok? After getting my new tie rod, I aligned my car.

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                            If anyone else comments in this thread for the mere sake of stirring shit, you will be getting a weeks time out. Knock it off already.
                            Thank you.

And pictures! Well, while aligning my car, I adjuste camber down from 5 to 2.6. However I didn't have my wheels so I couldn't test it. Got home today and now the wheels DO rub on the bottom

The point of this being I have nothing new to post. I'll see what I can do though!

So I'm just ordering 25mm spacers and leaving the camber alone. 2.6 is plenty because Id rather not burn a set of tires a month

Comment

• If you take that crappy, black fender trim (bumper?) off it might look better.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                                If you take that crappy, black fender trim (bumper?) off it might look better.
                                It's my fender. And it's actually plasti dip. I started removing it already. I like the contrast, but from a distance it makes it look like extra ground clearance

Comment

Working...
                                X