This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Best SW April fools joke. Bump Rusty's thread...........
    Done
    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
      Done

You know anyone that want's a barrel or pistolgrip for a Mossberg 500?

Comment

• Best April fools bump for S|W for sure.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Got my radiator all cut up and fitted. Just gotta make some brackets and plastic weld the drain plug that I cut off closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              and since we're on the topic of badass cars, i swear if i find a clean, decent mileage one of these, im gonna buy it, debadge it, and gonna blow minds

You know what's funny, I imagined these wheels on a Civic or Accord. Play off like a small Benz style wheel.

Ended up with a Corolla anyway. Fuck CVT trans suck hard.

Comment

• dafuck
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• Yo

Comment

• hai

Comment

• Morning, all. Gonna be a fucking beautiful day.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        You know what's funny, I imagined these wheels on a Civic or Accord. Play off like a small Benz style wheel.

Ended up with a Corolla anyway. Fuck CVT trans suck hard.
                        CVT transmissions suck worse than a clogged Hoover vacuum.

REV REV REV REV REV REV, a little bit of foreward movement, REV REV REV REV, and now you're at 30mph.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• this is why i never drove honda, and stuck to german build cars

part from the 205 gti (122 bhp for 880kg)
                          Last edited by P78; 04-02-2015, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• I don't know what it is about the little Honda cars man, it's just something about them. My Prelude is slower than any other vehicle I own... but it has this undeniable "thing" about it. It's like a spunky little dog that just wants to play rough.

That said, driving it 10/10ths is the absolute best. Mostly because it's so slow, you can beat the piss out of it and not break too many laws.
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i've only had hot hatches, (not gonna mention the w201 because that was a real slow poke, but at the time i blew up the engine in my gti and needed a car asap)

i really dread getting into a slow car, i wanna be in control in traffic, not undergo it

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                i've only had hot hatches, (not gonna mention the w201 because that was a real slow poke, but at the time i blew up the engine in my gti and needed a car asap)

i really dread getting into a slow car, i wanna be in control in traffic, not undergo it
                                I can completely respect that. Jumping from the 330 to the Accord is like being waterboarded.

Having that uncertainty as to if you can beat that V6 minivan next to you at a stop light

Comment

Working...
                                X