E36, BBS RKII 18x10 square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well..

I ordered the ltw rep wing from amazon for 205 shipped. it was advertised as a high rise but turned out to be a low.. I kept it and decided to just search for risers. I found risers at AbrahamMotorsports.com (they also have full wing/kits). But their risers don't exactly match with my amazon wing.. lol.. So I'm doing some sanding on both ends and will probably just fiberglass both parts together to make it a perma high rise. Not sure I'll get it all done by this weekend though, I work too much..

Comment

hard to pull off 18s on an e36 but yours looks great! looking forward to seeing this in Helen

Comment

Nailed the colour combo there. Cant beat the tan

Comment

Looks nice, you got some interieur shots?

Comment

I don't have much. I just finished swapping my entire interior. It used to be plain tan with sport seats. I swapped in Modena vaders, and changed everything over to black with wood grain accents to go with the headliner. The dash is still tan in the picture

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Wow. Looks damn good!

Comment

This thing has come a long way over the last few years man. Looking good.
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Updated pictures. I finished the the black interior swap and got my old, worn Modenas re-wrapped in copper colored vinyl to match the wheels. I also changed headlights, grill and other little things here and there.. I will be at Tuner Evolution November 1st for you east coasters.

edit: And if you noticed, my fuzzy dice went from Black to Brown. It's the same dice but the sun changed the color over time. It worked out perfect!
                  Last edited by Black; 10-20-2014, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I see this thing rolling every morning on 85. Very original.

Comment

This looks rad! The wheels and interior match so good. Can you go any lower in the front?

Comment

Originally posted by MFJarardo View Post
                        I see this thing rolling every morning on 85. Very original.
                        Ah so that's you in the 8 series. I always look over when you pass me. What wheels are those?

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        This looks rad! The wheels and interior match so good. Can you go any lower in the front?
                        I tried, but all I do is rolling burnouts lol

Comment

damn black!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Update time!

I finally upgraded suspension. Would you believe me if I told you I was on racelands lol.. I was ballin on a budget.

Now I'm sitting on broadways 16k/18k and I got the wheels powdercoated all copper

I think I got the rear fitment where I want it. I still need a little more camber in the front and a bit lower..

I can't wait for sowo but I still have a few more ideas I want to do before May...

Comment

Sucks I left before you got to the last C&O, I want to see it again with the new color on the wheels. Love the interior man!
                              2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                                Sucks I left before you got to the last C&O, I want to see it again with the new color on the wheels. Love the interior man!
                                Thanks man. And I didn't stay very long anyways. Hopefully that was the last cold month lol

Comment

Working...
                                X