No announcement yet.

Domestic Stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, this turned out sexx....i think itd look better without the spoiler. Maybe if you threw on a deck lip....either way, like i said, sexx

Comment

I've been looking for a wingless trunk for a long time. Still looking thou. I really liked the reps but the fronts were too tucked. They were more to check how the fitment would be. Have some serious plans, should have the lowest static cobalt around ever when I'm done

Comment

Originally posted by Stancedstratus View Post
        Have some serious plans, should have the lowest static cobalt around ever when I'm done
        There's been some super serious Cobalts on here before.

Comment

Oh I know mist of those guys. And there setups :p goal is to get it lower then that :p

Comment

look forward to seeing what else you've got planned!
            sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Previous setup looked good, and what's upcoming sounds awesome with the salad shooters.

Comment

So finally got the wheels done polishing. I spent a good 10hours per wheel polishing by hand. They look ten times better then they started, but there far from perfect.
                Tires are 205/45/16 fallen ziex all around on 16x8.5/9.5 '84 corvette salad shooters z51 package.
                1" wheel adapters, final et is 16x8.5 et 6.6 16x9.5 et12.6 sitting on hsd coilovers. Right now the front is maxxed out with all locking rings in place. Rear isn't done yet but planning on pulling the locking rings.

Still need to dial it in, get a drum brake rear trailing arm with custom caliper brackets to run camber, as the stock rear trailing arm can't be shimmed. Need to build a skid plate and raise the motor and tranny. I know a lot of people won't like this setup but I really do so far.

All comments good and bad are appreciated

Comment

16s look a little small... In for side profile pictures.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

I like it, though I wished you waited to update this when you were finished with all corners.

Comment

Should have the new rear struts either today or tomorrow. The 16s are small but I'm at the ride height I want. The wheels only cost me $80, and adapters were only $190. So it was more of a trial fitment. Can't wait to get the back end down thou. It's so nice and low. I'm really happy with the height and the fitment so far. Just need to dial in the camber and I'm set

Comment

Still dialing it in buttt

Comment

fresh cobalt! subscribed for more updates!

Comment

why on earth would you get such small wheels lol. they won't look good until your gap is entirely gone. I suggest selling them and getting 17s

Comment

Too much poke in the back for me. 2 pairs of fronts would be awesome though.

Comment

The gap will be gone, just the resonator is hanging way too low right n

Comment

Working...
                                X