No announcement yet.

BMW e36 on m5 throwing stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers guys. Always work outside. only place I've got.

Picked up a few photos from the second StanceWorks meet in MK again.

Credit to everyone that took them.

Found a few more from speedhunters coverage of the meet.

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

Comment

• @_@

A+, the wheels are so hot
      4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

• Specilized BigHit in the garage?
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
          @_@

A+, the wheels are so hot
          Thanks man

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
          Specilized BigHit in the garage?
          Ha good eyes Rich. You want to buy it get it out of my bloody way.

Comment

• Fitted the Z3M shifter for the short shift and a new selector rod

And have made up a extenion to put it closer the the wheel and added some rake to make it tad closer to me

Yet to have a photo of it fitted.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

And heres a random snap by Gary Hawkins that I tryed my amature editing on

This is one of the shoots from the feature, I've got a disc with them all on so will be uploading more at some point.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Up coming.

Just found out my car has the clutch delete valve (never knew mine had it though it started on the e46's) so thats coming out apas and bleeding the clutch.

Also I'm after a 328i or m3 3.0 LSD and a BBTB & 2.5 intake

Comment

• looking good as always SAM

Comment

• I thought this was a sport Sam? So why the need for an m50 and an LSD?
                Big fan though as you know, need to hook up at the next MK meet for sure!

Comment

• looks nice turbine wheel covers are meh though.... keep the TS's or no covers

Comment

• Cheers guys

Originally posted by DopeStep View Post
                    I thought this was a sport Sam? So why the need for an m50 and an LSD?
                    Big fan though as you know, need to hook up at the next MK meet for sure!
                    Yeah it is a sport, but they only put a LSD on like 95/96 cars then stopped it . All 2.8s come with a 2.0 intake and t.b. and the 2.5 ones are bigger. Can add a fair chunk of brake. Can also do the same mode to the 323i

Comment

• Just found another picture from the stanceworks meet

Little update just ordered a HEL stainless steel braided cluch hose so I can rip out the CDV

Comment

• man i couldnt ride another big bouncer after my last accident im still recovering from. XC time for me now.
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Got one of them in the way aswell. Little bmx race bike takes up no room, just sits onto of the mower.

Yeah Holly told me about your off on the downhiller.

Comment

• Cam over on the PBMW forum kindly scanned in these for the feature section

April 2011 issue

Comment

• Are those ZKW headlights?? Just love the look of the car =)

Comment

• Originally posted by SLAMD View Post
                                Are those ZKW headlights?? Just love the look of the car =)
                                Standard headlights

Lens removed and a matt black shroud around the projector.

Comment

Working...
                                X