Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
    That's the spirit!
    Really! Stance is really new here in Sweden. There are alot of stanced cars, but in different parts in this country. I want it like it is in the US, low cars, riding in the evening and alot of people with the same intrests. I just hope Sweden will be like US!

Comment

So a little update guys.

Bought a set of Tramont Saturn rims. But i dont know how they will fit my e46!

And i made my own centercaps to those borbets.

Comment

What's the specs on the wheels? And you fenders work?
        Also no more black wheels, hideous color choice for you paint. And ontop of that get rid of that exhaust!
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by anhest View Post
          Really! Stance is really new here in Sweden. There are alot of stanced cars, but in different parts in this country. I want it like it is in the US, low cars, riding in the evening and alot of people with the same intrests. I just hope Sweden will be like US!
          be careful what you wish for...

cool car at least! could use some spacers in the rear but not bad overall!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
          ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            What's the specs on the wheels? And you fenders work?
            Also no more black wheels, hideous color choice for you paint. And ontop of that get rid of that exhaust!
            On the Tramont, its is 8,5x18 and 9x18. Dont remember the ET. Fenders work, got those rear fender out a little bit too.

I want a polished lip on those borbets, but got no time atm. Naahh i love the exhaust...

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
              be careful what you wish for...

cool car at least! could use some spacers in the rear but not bad overall!
              Haha! Why?

Thanks.. Yeah, im waiting for the D2 cambershafts to come so we can a little camber at the rear!

Comment

On the Tramont, its is 8,5x18 and 9x18. Dont remember the ET. Fenders work, got those rear fender out a little bit too.

I want a polished lip on those borbets, but got no time atm. Naahh i love the exhaust...
                Those are the sizes I ran at et10 front and et7 rear. You should be fine then even if you run et0 ish. Wish I had a wider spacer upfront. But for how l tucked upfront its was still good to turn lol.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Those are the sizes I ran at et10 front and et7 rear. You should be fine then even if you run et0 ish. Wish I had a wider spacer upfront. But for how l tucked upfront its was still good to turn lol.
                  Wow, so u had Tramonts? So rare!! Yeah, i like the e28 and will probably buy one of those and be finish with the car to the next summer. e28 on borbet a:s? Good or bad?

Comment

Wow, so u had Tramonts? So rare!! Yeah, i like the e28 and will probably buy one of those and be finish with the car to the next summer. e28 on borbet a:s? Good or bad?
                    Oh no no I ran those sizes on my E46 sedan when I had it haha.
                    Borbet's on a bagged e28 would look awesome! Send me your set haha.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Oh no no I ran those sizes on my E46 sedan when I had it haha.
                      Borbet's on a bagged e28 would look awesome! Send me your set haha.
                      Well, if i sell them i'll contact you. Nah static e28!

Comment

So guys, got those rear cambershafts from D2. Removed most of the sticker and made it cleaner. Dropped it down a little bit in the rear. And here is the result!

Got bodybuilders as friends!

Comment

I think i saw this in Rättvik @ Classic Car Week, am i right?
                          Current; 1993 Volvo 240 Wagon, turbo
                          1965 Plymouth Fury 2dht
                          x;1969 Opel Rekord | 1966 Rambler American - Maagnuuzz@Instagram

Comment

i like!
                            front needs more poke tho

Comment

Originally posted by Wunderbaum View Post
                              I think i saw this in Rättvik @ Classic Car Week, am i right?
                              Det stämmer inte för 5 öre, bara färgen som var lika. Det var mig du såg!

Comment

frän originalstil Grymt!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X