New from CT. Bagged SRT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from CT. Bagged SRT8

Hey all, just signed up and saying hi..Here's my 2008 Charger SRT8 with full custom paint, V2 Airlift on UAS Bags, 426 HEMI swap making 525 RWHP, shaved rear doors, staggered Savini rims and much much more.

Pics: Enjoy...sorry are cell quality but need to find a GOOD local to do real pics!

This is nice. I dig the color but the rims wouldn't be my first choice. That engine bay is clean man, post a video clip These cars make some sexy noises...
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Thanks! I was really happy with the wheels at first but now want something gold or copper with a big lip..oh well live and learn..All winter to save lol!

Comment

I love the car, i like the way the wheels look with the color you chose!

Comment

Sweet SRT8 man. Can't wait to see what you bring out next year. I'll be keeping an eye out for this car, hopefully it'll be even more aggressive!

Welcome to S|W
          1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

If you want someone to do a good shoot for you, look up Jayce Visuals. He is local, and he has done HIN and a bunch of other good stuff. He will make your hoopty look all sorts of nice. Tell him Kyle sent you, he lives in SE CT area.

Comment

So why does your user title say 600HP SRT8 but you state it only made 525?

Clean car.
              78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
                So why does your user title say 600HP SRT8 but you state it only made 525?

Clean car.
                Crank..HP Vs. WHP...I'm not scared to show dyno sheets and build sheets...why BS it? (not being a D*ck) Thanks for the clean part LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Malingator View Post
                  Crank..HP Vs. WHP...I'm not scared to show dyno sheets and build sheets...why BS it? (not being a D*ck) Thanks for the clean part LOL!
                  Pay him no attention, he has nothing better to do than talk trash on the internet! i think he has a case of the little man syndrome LOL

Comment

I think you are on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by TeagueAuto View Post
                      Pay him no attention, he has nothing better to do than talk trash on the internet! i think he has a case of the little man syndrome LOL
                      Originally posted by sleeps View Post
                      I think you are on to something.
                      Oh look its the faggot squad.

I think it's real cute you guys are on my sack.

BTW, Teagueauto, tell me in what way shape or form was my question "talking trash"?

I asked a legitmate question I wanted an answer to. Shut the fuck up and get my dick out of your mouth.

Comment

So what sucks so bad in your life that you feel the need to come onto the internet forums and pretend to be a tuff guy? Are you like 11 and it makes you feel all adult to use vulgar language because you lack any self respect or words with more than 5 letters?
                        Last edited by sleeps; 10-07-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sleeps View Post
                          So what sucks so bad in your life that you feel the need to come onto the internet forums and pretend to be a tuff guy? Are you like 11 and it makes you feel all adult to use vulgar language because you lack any self respect or words with more than 5 letters?
                          I knew it wouldnt take you long.

You should probably check your vagina out. It seems to be hurting pretty bad.

Here's a new ground breaking theory... If you dont like what I have to say, IGNORE IT. I was tired of arguing with you in the last thread so I left it alone. Then here comes Teagueauto talking shit when I asked a LEGITMATE question which was in no way shape or form "talking trash" and then you gotta chime in with your stupid ass.

SO by continuing to reply to me or follow me around and badger me about my "offensive language" or the fact that "I act like I'm 11" you;re only fueling the fire that is my ****. Keep throwing fuel on it boys.
                          Last edited by DonkeyPunch; 10-07-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Nice car dude. I've always wanted a layed out charger. I love the shaved doors

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
                              I knew it wouldnt take you long.

You should probably check your vagina out. It seems to be hurting pretty bad.

Here's a new ground breaking theory... If you dont like what I have to say, IGNORE IT. I was tired of arguing with you in the last thread so I left it alone. Then here comes Teagueauto talking shit when I asked a LEGITMATE question which was in no way shape or form "talking trash" and then you gotta chime in with your stupid ass.

SO by continuing to reply to me or follow me around and badger me about my "offensive language" or the fact that "I act like I'm 11" you;re only fueling the fire that is my ****. Keep throwing fuel on it boys.
                              Unfortunately your wrong. The posts in this thread were made well before we ended the other thread, and seeing some of your recent other posts, you seem to be the only one carrying it along... I see you mentioned me in more than one other thread. Good job!

Comment

Working...
                              X