This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cln View Post
    yeah hai jdmst. drive to meetpoint, 2 cars there few more rockup and we stand in the rain for 15mins going wtf. call it and go harbourtown go 2nd level few of us rock up, guy comes and goes everyones on 3rd level. get in car to go 3rd level and as we go up everyone is comming down. yeAHhHHhhHH. ps couldnt find a toilet and nearly poo'd my pants.

edit// gg my post on jdmst got deleted
    Should had that novelty music playing. Like in old movies
    When shit like that happens

Comment

• haha yeah someone should have recorded it and ran that circus song over it ><.
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Cruise4charity, and im awake at 6am im not a holden/ford fan, but i've never been to a 1000+ car cruise, so im going to take the opportunity to ride shotgun with a mate hehe/ Hope its worth it

Comment

• vic street scene used to have 1000+ car cruises

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
            I have never seen that car in btown...
            hmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              vic street scene used to have 1000+ car cruises
              vic street scene was a joke

cruise 4 charity is just a place for stupid cunts to get together and show of what their cars look like when they are towing a caravan.

you have to be a select breed to go to a cruise for charity and still be so cheep u pull your plates off when you go on toll roads

Comment

• i used to love going on vss cruises, were the best ive ever been on

Comment

• ozhomo + impression of S|W = http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...36#post3097136
                  sigpic

Comment

• "pedders reckon the tie rods or something might be worn or missing"

missing tierod

zomgs how i steer!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post

the fuck?????????????? tempted to start up a account just to flame
                      Last edited by cln; 10-02-2011, 02:08 AM.
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• I hAz CaRbOn Sp0iLeR !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                          I hAz CaRbOn Sp0iLeR !!!

ricer.

Comment

• JDMST pic were ok, few evos there....minttt.
                            **** how they choose friday nites mainly.....maybe a reason why turnouts are saaa crap....LOL
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              ricer.
                              na na na na na braz, talkin' bout that guy with the shagged tierods on ozhomo

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                                na na na na na braz, talkin' bout that guy with the shagged tierods on ozhomo
                                oh that dudes got nfi what hes talking about

Comment

Working...
                                X