e24 BMW 635 CSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e24 BMW 635 CSI

So i've had my 6er for only about 2 months now, im the 2nd owner on the car and i have all original dealer paperwork including brochures and all manuals for the car. The interior of this car is amazing, i would give it 9/10, it has the M-sport interior. It is Bronzeit Metallic on the exterior but i wont lie to you guys it could use a respray, thats really the only thing thats wrong with it. Everything electrical is functional besides the headrests and the passenger side rear window. This is really an awesome car and the original owner really took care of it. i have a bunch of service records for the car also, it has 175k miles and it feels very very strong. has brand new TRX tires on it, everything original. I really **** to let it go but i want to move on to other things. this car is extremely special so i really want it to go to someone who can appreciate it. i only have two pictures right now but i will clean it up and post some detailed pictures so you guys can see for yourself how special this car is. So far ive changed the alternator and power steering belt, battery, spark plugs, ignition coil, wires, etc.. The car is located in Rockville MD, willing to meet up on the east coast somewhere.. Asking 6500 OBO, you guys can call or text me anytime! 501-617-2085

Auto or 5 spd?

Comment

Its auto but the trans shifts extremely nice for having 175k on it.. I think its been rebuilt but im not 100% on that.. feels strong as hell

Comment

I'd say it's been rebuilt. I'm dead set on a manual though. Thanks.

Comment

Lol no problem, let me know if you change your mind! Good Luck!

Comment

clean, GLWS!

Comment

Not nearly as clean as it will be! If i dont get what i want for it im just keeping it, repainting it and slamming the shit out of it lol..

Comment

Working...
              X