This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Sounds like your kind of girl. Marry her.
    Do not touch her with a BARGEPOLE. Yes she appreciates car culture/fitment/motorsports, but.. doesn't seem to remember when she's in a relationship.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Sounds like my kinda one nighter.

Pics requested.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• im gonna rage here a bit....i just made some guys acs wheels look like solid fucking gold...spent a good 12 hours on them in the middle of doing extreme modifications to my car. A SPONSOR on here sent the incorrect amount of bolts so i told the customer "hey man they are all sealed up, all you gotta do is screw in these couple of bolts and torque them down." it turns out the guy is inept at car stuff so he coerced me to hold on to the wheels and torque them. i reluctantly agree since the guy claims he has no tools. hes super stoked at the wheels and cant stop taking pics and i must say they look amazing.

THEN he goes on about he doesnt know anobody to mount the tires. i KNEW he was gonna reach for a favor at this point. after an hour of debating tire sizes with him and him asking to use my guy i cave in thinking hes a stand up guy and would look favorably on me going out of my way. so he delivers his huge tires to my house and i load them up and drive 15 minutes to the tire shop, pay 40 bucks to mount the tires and balance, TIP 10 DOLLARS and drive 15 minutes back.

this guy call me up and gives me this whole can you drop them off at my parents skit. once again i think hes a well off guy and agree expecting him to account for my favors.

so when i call him and tell him im outside i deliver the wheels and i look at my PAYPAL on the way home...NOT A CENT for a tip. i told him 40 for the tire mounting but made sure to tell him it was 15 min. each way and i take care of my guys there AAANNND driving and HOUR each eay to drop them off...guy gives me 40 bucks and i WASTE money by being a generous guy and accomodating sombody else instead of watching out for myself....NEVER EVER LENDING MY AWESOME AUTOMOTIVE HAND TO ANYMORE NON FRIENDS EVER. I MEAN DID YOU SEE HOW SICJ THE WHEELS CAME OUT????I ONLY CHARGES 500 BUCKS FOR A FULL WHEEL REFINISH THAT LOOKS REMARKABLE. ON PAR WITH ANY WHEEL COMPANY!

IMG_0192 by Broadway Jaze, on Flickr

IMG_0193 by Broadway Jaze, on Flickr

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• omg dude those are amazing
          also that guy is a fucking tard, fuck him
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• The blonde, yeah she's quite pretty. There aren't any pics without makeup though.

Also Jaze - those wheels came out awesome, that guy was obviously a lowlife knobhead.
            Last edited by ratmog; 05-04-2011, 12:42 PM.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• god can't wait to pick up my new rimz yo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                omg dude those are amazing
                also that guy is a fucking tard, fuck him
                i used ppg paint and tons of this expensive fucking clear to make the wheels bulletproof. i even flat blacked the fucking barrels dude which wasnt agreed on in the initial agreement just cause it looks sick and id rather my work look great.

im pretty disappointed in that guy man and he keeps texting me, on my dick because they look so good.

NEVER AGAIN DO I BE NICE TO PEOPLE

thanks moggy...i want to just scream at the top of my lungs that hes a jew faggot and i hope a brick eats his wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  im gonna rage here a bit....i just made some guys acs wheels look like solid fucking gold...spent a good 12 hours on them in the middle of doing extreme modifications to my car. A SPONSOR on here sent the incorrect amount of bolts so i told the customer "hey man they are all sealed up, all you gotta do is screw in these couple of bolts and torque them down." it turns out the guy is inept at car stuff so he coerced me to hold on to the wheels and torque them. i reluctantly agree since the guy claims he has no tools. hes super stoked at the wheels and cant stop taking pics and i must say they look amazing.

THEN he goes on about he doesnt know anobody to mount the tires. i KNEW he was gonna reach for a favor at this point. after an hour of debating tire sizes with him and him asking to use my guy i cave in thinking hes a stand up guy and would look favorably on me going out of my way. so he delivers his huge tires to my house and i load them up and drive 15 minutes to the tire shop, pay 40 bucks to mount the tires and balance, TIP 10 DOLLARS and drive 15 minutes back.

this guy call me up and gives me this whole can you drop them off at my parents skit. once again i think hes a well off guy and agree expecting him to account for my favors.

so when i call him and tell him im outside i deliver the wheels and i look at my PAYPAL on the way home...NOT A CENT for a tip. i told him 40 for the tire mounting but made sure to tell him it was 15 min. each way and i take care of my guys there AAANNND driving and HOUR each eay to drop them off...guy gives me 40 bucks and i WASTE money by being a generous guy and accomodating sombody else instead of watching out for myself....NEVER EVER LENDING MY AWESOME AUTOMOTIVE HAND TO ANYMORE NON FRIENDS EVER. I MEAN DID YOU SEE HOW SICJ THE WHEELS CAME OUT????I ONLY CHARGES 500 BUCKS FOR A FULL WHEEL REFINISH THAT LOOKS REMARKABLE. ON PAR WITH ANY WHEEL COMPANY!
                  Indeed, similar instances have happened to me in the past for being too generous. I learnt the hard way too.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post

The blonde, yeah she's quite pretty. There aren't any pics without makeup though.

Also Jaze - those wheels came out awesome, that guy was obviously a lowlife knobhead.

Would tap.

Comment

i used ppg paint and tons of this expensive fucking clear to make the wheels bulletproof. i even flat blacked the fucking barrels dude which wasnt agreed on in the initial agreement just cause it looks sick and id rather my work look great.

im pretty disappointed in that guy man and he keeps texting me, on my dick because they look so good.

I think we need to talk about my wheels when I get them....

Comment

thanks moggy...i want to just scream at the top of my lungs that hes a jew faggot and i hope a brick eats his wheels.
                      Ungghhh, If I'm ever in the US and need wheels doing, you're the man.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Indeed, similar instances have happened to me in the past for being too generous. I learnt the hard way too.

Would tap.
                      For the love of gods wear a condom and antiseptic.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• So just wondering did you tell him that you needed extra for the tip and gas?
                        Or did I miss that

Comment

• Shit dude, that sucks. I done a similar thing for one guy, never again. Spent a whole weekend taking and replacing this guys engine, didn't get a penny.

Comment

I think we need to talk about my wheels when I get them....
                            id do yours for just materials man, youre my boy.

but this cocksucker has made me raaaaaage. i keep remembering all that time getting those lips to look chrome. they were original hardware all pitted from sitting since 92 all covered in rash...they look perfect now and at HALF what rotiform or anyone else charges

Comment

So just wondering did you tell him that you needed extra for the tip and gas?
                              Or did I miss that
                              i stressed that it was inconvenient for me to do this for him and he was all i got you dont worry.

i didnt outright ask for it cause these kind of things with my freinds gets rewarded handsomely

and thanks for the kind words guys....i was raging pretty hard since last night

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                For the love of gods wear a condom and antiseptic.
                                Cant catch aids twice, Ill be right.

Comment

Working...
                                X