No announcement yet.

Rusty's Build Thread [250+ photos]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sick! Have loved this car from day 1.
    Girls with tattoos make me happy.

Comment

• Never liked the car, never a fan of the rust scene, and I absoultely LOVED its first iteration with the Type A's, but seein the work that has gone into this car is simply inspining and quite frankly enlightening, as much as I love to see envelopes pushed I always thought this was just a waste.. I was wrong. I am sorry. Thank you for opening my eyes.
      Originally posted by JC.
      'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• I've read the thread a number of times and i still enjoy it every time i do.

Simply amazing.

Comment

• Every time someone asks me why the hell I love stance and stuff, I show them photos of this car. I never have to explain anything - it works like a charm...

And this:
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
          Reserved for the future.
          That's the best thing about this thread...

sigpic
          Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
          • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

• this thread is full of inspiration. your car is sick, can't wait to see what's next...

Comment

• Absolutely amazing work, the best build thread i have ever read. A huge inspiration for sure.
              sigpic

Comment

• have always seen pics of this car and always wondered about it, just read through the entire build there, to say im blown away is an understatment, a serious inspiration of a car, a truly one off. Congrats dude

Comment

• This car makes absolutely no sense and that's what makes this my favorite build of all time.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

• Awsome build would of loved to been involved with something like this. After the lows of the crash and coming back to having a car the pushes boundaries and stops crowds you must of had a massive after the first show it done, even though i know the car was built for yourself like every car should be still nice to get a little bit of love for your work.

Hope i get a chance to see this in person one day

Comment

• pissed ............you owe me a new pair of underwear.
                      56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                      08' Audi S5

Comment

• omfg

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• one of thee most epic builds ever!
                          sigpic

Comment

• a 1000points send to your from the netherlands! what a fantastic build/story and last but not least CAR!

Comment

• epic.
                              as.
                              ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

if you are ever in need of a jz expert. I'm at your service.
                              Creator of Power, Destroyer of the Average.

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..
                              Check Out Our Facebook Page.. http://www.facebook.com/TruePerformance

Comment

• im blown away how much time u spent on this car ... job well done
                                Static:Society

*K04 on Board*

Comment

Working...
                                X