Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecticut Nights

Hello Connecticut,

I would like to put a list together of where people meet and greet each other on a weekly basis. Maybe we can even start some new ones. Maybe there can be a list like this for each NE State?

Monday Night: Manchester Park and Ride, Norwalk

Tuesday Night:

Wednesday Night:

Thursday Night:

Friday Night:

Saturday:

Sunday:
    Last edited by MrJereMoose; 09-08-2012, 06:58 PM.

I like this idea, although I don't live in CT anymore, I would roll through on some meets when I am at my parents house though.

Comment

Im pretty sure theres a monday night meet in Manchester at the Park and Ride by Hooters. and also on monday I think there is a meet in Norwalk
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I would like to get something going around UConn in the spring. Maybe somewhere in the new Storrs Center once the construction is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          Im pretty sure theres a monday night meet in Manchester at the Park and Ride by Hooters. and also on monday I think there is a meet in Norwalk
          I went out there once to the manchester meet and there were maybe 8-10 cars. A statie also made us move... obviously there are always things going on at the pike friday and saturday but id be down for a meet around uconn... obviously once it warms up again haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Comment

lol uconn. i hope you like subies and douchebags

Comment

LOL.

But really, id love to figure out a meet. All the ones i used to go to always had to much police attention for no reason.

Comment

Truth, there was a reason I never joined UC3 while I was a student...

I just happen to still live close.

I didn't want to go into Willi, and the surrounding towns don't have much in terms of meeting places. Maybe once The Oaks and Storrs Center are done we can change the face of the UConn car scene too...

Once we get few more people who would be down we can pick when and exactly where... There's some kids from the Woodstock/Eastford area who would show up I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                  Truth, there was a reason I never joined UC3 while I was a student...

I just happen to still live close.

I didn't want to go into Willi, and the surrounding towns don't have much in terms of meeting places. Maybe once The Oaks and Storrs Center are done we can change the face of the UConn car scene too...

Once we get few more people who would be down we can pick when and exactly where... There's some kids from the Woodstock/Eastford area who would show up I'm sure.
                  Im in. No one in my area is just looking to go to a meet. All about racing. -__-

Comment

Originally posted by NordicMistBB6 View Post
                    Im in. No one in my area is just looking to go to a meet. All about racing. -__-

during the spring/summer there is a monday night meet at the park and ride in Manchester by Hooters. Thats right in your area

Comment

during the spring/summer there is a monday night meet at the park and ride in Manchester by Hooters. Thats right in your area
                      Yea ive gone once before but there was a shitty turnout. Plus a statie told us to leave. -__-

Comment

I've been way too busy with work to be able to figure out somewhere new to meet, but maybe once schools are out we can plan something. I don't really know where in CT I'll be next year, but maybe we can get something together for the fall as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                          I've been way too busy with work to be able to figure out somewhere new to meet, but maybe once schools are out we can plan something. I don't really know where in CT I'll be next year, but maybe we can get something together for the fall as well.
                          Are you going to the UCONN car show? Its supposed to be pretty big this year. I'm down for a weekly meet or whatever also. I need something to do haha

Comment

I'd be in for a weekly meet. I live in Willi (unfortunatley) and have a couple of buddies that would come too.
                            Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                              I'd be in for a weekly meet. I live in Willi (unfortunatley) and have a couple of buddies that would come too.
                              You know of a good spot to meet up at? I'm in East Hartford. Only car related thing every week is the pike. And it hasnt been great

Comment

Working...
                              X