FS: Scion TC1 Aiflift Front and Rear Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Scion TC1 Aiflift Front and Rear Bags

Picked up a new project car, so I'm going to be returning my car to stock/almost stock and making it my daily.

I've had the air ride in my car for probably about 4 months or so, works flawlessly, I would just like to invest some time and money into my new car. Thus making the Scion more of my daily driver for the time being.

Includes:

Struts: Air Lift Front and Rear With Fittings

The rear struts have B&G tophats on them, so no need to source those. And the front struts have adjustable damping on them which is great for setting the kind of ride stiffness your looking for.

Asking $800 + Shipping for a setup that would cost you over $1500 new. But make me an offer anyways, never hurts to ask.

If your interested, it's best to contact me via email or text message. I will be checking PM's but not as frequently as the other two.

Email: dtlasky@gmail.com
    Text: 203-744-9545

Thanks For Looking,

Dan

I apologize for the not so clear pictures. I don't really have too many good pictures of the car while the air was installed, but ill post what I have. I've also added a video which was taken the day after I installed the air, showing it in action.

ClickHere for a video me working the switches for one of the first times.

Originally posted by Kielan
    can't trust black people..
Working...
X