FC's New Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC's New Look

Some of you may remember my feature here last year http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/11/ryans-fc-rx7/ My car recently recieved a major exterior makeover with new white-blue pearl paint/ front end change and new meister wheels. Just a few pics from a show this past weekend.

[89 FC3S] Stance GR+ coilovers/WORK Meister S1 3P 18X9+10 /18X10+5
    http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/11/ryans-fc-rx7/

Beautiful !! I love it
    Last edited by GT7TC; 07-14-2011, 12:43 PM. Reason: mispell

Comment

Wankel wonder!

Comment

way tooooooooo sexy

Comment

FC3S ftw! i love your car!
          CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

looks great

Comment

Love it.

Comment

very clean , well put together and sexy.
                Its all about
                "Fit&Finish..."

Originally posted by HooWybrow
                I gotta say, I saw this car, and got a boner.

And, no, it wasn't just the pleat in the pants. It was a full fledged man-love-car boner.

Comment

Dude.

Dude.

My jaw is on the ground.

Comment

damn! so nice.
                    Dub Allstars | SLAMchowder | BoxOneCollective | flickr® | Instagram

Comment

Nice cant go wrong with some meisters!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Yup, pretty much perfect.
                        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                        Internet high five for you.

Comment

big fan! congrats on being awesome!
                          025garage

Comment

damn is this car on point.

I can't believe the condition of this thing. it seems so detail focused that I'm sure the owner had to up his eye prescription from continually squinting to find flaws. to me, 80's cars are already pure classics when they've lived a life as protected from the environment as bubble boy does. without the stance, the front end conversion, or the wheels, I still think this car would be epic.

I know that's a word thrown around a lot on forums, but everything is just so prestine & cared for more than we do our mothers that I just can not stop gawking at this car. honestly, I haven't even been able to appreciate the meisters yet just because of how much there is to take in with it's condition & body enhancement.

it's actually quite funny to me that when I opened up this thread I was like: damn, this car outdid a car that I never thought could be . . . that other FC feature from '09 or whatever. I felt kind of bad thinking that as I had so much respect for that FC. then I come to find out this is the same damn one. the way you throw your jabs sir are with total knock out force. I swear, I will never forget this car & I barely know sheit regarding these chassis'.

thank you preserving such beauty & breaking the mold for what we're use to seeing day in & day out. your car is untouchable. very glad to see that lady held it for you all of these years because its clear to see this could not have fallen into a better set of hands.

I would give some advice, but hell, I could never execute such precision or restraint in building a car. true compliments is the furthest I can extend myself here. please keep this thing under the heading of exotic, because your passion just vibrates the ground it sits on.

damn hot. damn tasteful. damn memorable. in every way, just DAMN!

Comment

so
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                              X